Chapter 1: the strange van...

(Just a quick note he is 22 at this time)

I was blinded by rage and I kept killing and killing and killing til I was out of that rage and see the corpse of my dead father I then thought to myself "Serves that bastard right... Now Zak is next..." I ravaged through the entire house looking for Zak but I couldn't seem to find him, I growl in frustration "God dammit..." I sigh and then sit on the couch thinking why I was in a blinded rage then this demon appeared out of nowhere "Jeez you know how to for sure mutilate a person" he said I stare at him and snarl "Who the hell are you?." He looked at me his expression doesn't have seem to have changed it seemed the same he was smiling a void less smile with black liquid coming out of his eyes and mouth "Names Trenton or you can call me Trent or whatever the hell you want that isn't insulting anyway why I'm here is because I was cursed to you" I raise an eyebrow at his comment that he was cursed to me  "What do you mean 'cursed to me'?" I asked he then sighed and stated "You'll learn soon enough kid" I roll my eyes and say "I'm no kid thank you very much" he chuckled and stated "Don't matter I'm way older than you" I scoff and rub my head
(Trent ⬇️)

" He looked at me his expression doesn't have seem to have changed it seemed the same he was smiling a void less smile with black liquid coming out of his eyes and mouth "Names Trenton or you can call me Trent or whatever the hell you want that is...

__________________

I took a nap and after what seemed to me feel like 2 hours I wake up and stretch and see my father's corpse missing and I look around then I see a van pull into the driveway and I think to myself "What the hell...?" I see multiple guys in armored suits and guns and they come up to the door and yell "THIS IS THE SCP FOUNDATION OPEN UP!" I tilt my head and make myself invisible to them and then Trent came up and said "You definitely caused some interest in that foundation but anyway did you enjoy your long 'nap' or something? You were out for quite a damn while" I tilt my head and state "How long is 'quite a damn while'???" He sighed and said "You were out for 5 fucking years man!!" I was shocked and was still kind of shaken at the current situation going on I sigh and wait for them to break down the door or something and I back away from the door and into my hiding place in my room and then for a while I was waiting then they break down the door and I hear one of them yell "SEARCH FOR THE ANOMALY!!" I hear multiple footsteps going around my house and I wait for them to either leave or something!

(MTF Captain POV)

I yell at my team "MAKE SURE YOUR WALKIES ARE ON CHANNEL 5 AND MAKE SURE YOU WALKIE ME IF YOUVE FOUND THE ANOMALY WE NEED IT ALIVE!" My men then yell "YES SIR!!" This was the first anomalous case I've had in a while feels great to be back atleast I hope it's not a future Keter class I then hear one of my men yell in agony with crunching of bones and then silence I rush up to where I heard it and then I see one of my men's entire top half of his body gone I was in shock, I just had to speak too soon in my head, I look around where it could've possibly taken one of my men and look up and see a enterance to somewhere and then I hear clicking noises then his head came down and I was in shock and disgust and then the anomaly showed itself and scoffed "Barely even a meal" he wipes the blood of his face as black liquid came out of his eyes and mouth as he smiled a void less smile and then lunged at me but I gave him a high voltage shock to the neck and he got shocked and passed out...

No one's POV

The SCP foundation had taken Nate to his new forever home and would be staying there for the rest of his life as they were driving towards the SCP foundation Nate awakened and started growling and snarling at them trying to attack them but he was bound up in very strong steel he was obviously a wild out of control beast that needed guidance to control that rage and blood lust for killing...

Nate's POV

I was pissed off they bounded me in this strong steel but it was wearing me down and making me worn out and I tried my best to try and break the bondage and I was unsuccessful I sighed and tried to calm down and the negativity on my arm was growing
(Quick Note the stuff on his arm is negativity just to let you know)
I was about to pass out but then Trent slapped me and said "Damn me and you make a pretty good team and you're a perfect host for me!" I was confused and then I realized I lost consciousness in my hiding place and then I said to him "You made me kill them? I mean I was gonna do it anyway but still you possessed me???" He nodded "Indeed I did" he stated, I sigh and sit there