02

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 02
( irl, social media )

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

( irl )

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"nick!!!" scarlett exclaims as soon as the four step foot into the sturniolo house.

"scarlett!!!" nick matches her enegery. she goes over to wear he's sitting on the couch and plops herself down next to him.

"watching rupual's drag race again?" scarlett asks, everyone knows it's nick's favorite show because he's always watching it.

"of course!" he replies. scarlett wouldn't say she was closer to one of the three triplets but her and nick have always gotten along, plus whenever she sleeps over she stays in nicks room. nick knew scarlett liked chris, he had always known. all of her friends could see it was obvious but none of them had the confirmation from scarlett her self except nick, cassidy, and brynn.

chris, matt, and brynn join the two on the couch, brynn on the other side of nick and matt and chris the other side of scarlett.

only 5 minutes pass before the peacefulness gets interrupted. "can we get food?" chris asks with a groan and tilts his head back so he's looking at the ceiling.

"chris, we literally got home 10 minutes ago. you couldn't have asked when we were in the car?" matt says, he looks like he wants to strangle chris.

"i wasn't hungry then." chris says grinning to himself knowing he was but he wants to go out again.

nick groans and pauses the tv, "lets just get food then."

"good, im starving!!" brynn says looking between nick and scarlett and matt and chris.

everyone except matt stands up. "c'mon matt, let's go!" chris says and as the group is ready to go.

"i'm not all of your personal uber driver get your license for fuck sakes!" matt rolls his eyes, he gets up anyways.

"umm don't forget i can drive, matt." scarlett reminds him with a sarcastic frown on her face.

"then you drive."

"haha, no thank you!" scarlett tells matt as everyone but matt goes outside to the car. Scarlett calls out, "matt!!!!!" and moments after quiet foot steps follow behind the group.

the group was back at the triplets house, they had gotten mcdonald's and now they were watching a movie, though scarlett wasn't paying much attention to it, neither was chris. the two were on their phones, but for different reasons. scarlett was snapping cassidy while chris was snapping his hoes.

( snap )

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋