11

DOMINIC

DOMINIC

We finally left her house I spoke with my dad with my mom yelling in the background. Lyndsey didn't wanna got straight to my parents house so we drove around a little, got breakfast did some shopping till it was around 12. On the way to my parents house we talked about random stuff till we pulled to their house.

 On the way to my parents house we talked about random stuff till we pulled to their house

"This is your parents house?" she asked

"Yea we all grew up here, it's alot of us so we needed the room" I said We pulled more to the house and I parked the car we got out, I hurried to meet her in front of the car and took her hand. Together we walked up to the house.

The door swung open as we reached the porch to reveal a woman not just any woman but my mother. My mom eyes smiled despite the glare she sent my way.

"Do you know what time it is? I have been waiting all day for you to get back! After you ran out of here like a maniac no one knew what had happened or where you went. Do you know how worried I've been?" my mom yelled I opened my mouth to answer but my mom kept going. "I thought I taught you better." She snatched up an umbrella from a stand by the door and brandished it wildly at me. I took a step back. "Didn't bother to call! We had to call your phone five times before you picked up. BOY I don't care if you're grown I will spank you." By this time my dad, brother and youngest sister came to the door. First gaping in shock then hiding wide smiles and tears of laughter. "Left without saying anything to me, me. Darn near gave me a heart attack. Nicky I should... "

A loud snort followed by fits of laughter exploded from Lyndsey interrupting my mom. Everyone's attention turned to her. Seeing my incredulous look she tried and failed to get her laughter under control.

"I'm so sorry baby," she chuckled finally calming a bit. "If I'd known I'd get you in so much trouble I wouldn't have called so late and we would have came back once we got up."

"It's okay, " my mom said primly with a careless wave of her hand, "Men in love like he is, is supposed to do whatever you tell him."

"I don't think... " I said but from a dark glare from my mom I shut right up. m