23

DOMINIC

DOMINIC

She reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. As it sprung free my hand cupped her breast, caressing the underside and allowing my fingers to gently rub her nipple. I bent down and smelled the perfume in between her breasts before taking a nipple in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it.

"Oh that feel so good." Her voice was so soft that I barely heard it, but in my situation barely is enough, so I moved to her other breast. It was just as good. In the meantime, my hands hadn't been idle. I had one hand between her legs and, as my fingers brushed over the panties covering her pussy she pushed down on them. "You like that don't you."

"I love it." I said as her legs parted.

I continued to caress her through the thin material of her panties, my finger sliding between the lips of her pussy while my thumb gently massaged her clit. Her hips were thrusting against my hand and I wondered to myself how long she could hold out before begging for more. I decided to test the water further so I released her nipple from my mouth and moved my head between her legs. The smell of her brought back distant memories, the taste of her juices seeping through her panties brought back more memories.

I pulled her panties aside and inserted my tongue into her pussy. I have never before experienced a reaction quite like this, her hand held my head to her, pulled me into her until I had trouble breathing. It was around then that she came, an earth shattering, twitching, trembling orgasm that took her by surprise. For a few seconds there she forgot to breathe until her body cried out for air.

"Fuck that was good! Now it's my turn to 'see' your body." She said, as I had done, at the top, kissing me on the lips, moving to gently nibble my neck, her hands lifted my shirt over my head and she began to explore every millimeter of flesh, every nook and cranny. She nipped my nipples, she sucked them, she drew circles on my stomach with the tip of her tongue, and she blew air onto the wetness her tongue left on me. Her hand moved and grab my dick. Electric shocks flashed through my body at her touch on it, the first woman to touch it in months and it showed.

"Oh shit" I said

"Mmmm, nice," she said as she stroked me, "He hard a hell"

"It's been a long while" I said

"I can see that, that I see." She said as she pulled my shorts down far enough that she could extend her caresses, her feather touch took in my balls and lingered in the area just behind my scrotum that I find so erogenous, and my hips were doing a dance of their own until I entered heaven. Actually it was her mouth, but to me it was heaven. Her tongue played wondrous tricks, her lips circled me and squeezed me as her head moved slowly backwards and forwards along my full length.

She could feel my orgasm building to a crescendo and at the very last second, just before I reached the point of no return she withdrew her mouth from my dick.