|Old Friends Now Enemies|

Recap:Stormtroopers:"STAND DOWN"!!!! Vader:Ignites his lightsaber".Starkiller:Nice try master but I brought along a friend with me Ahsoka appears".
Vader:Breaths so you're Alive". Ahsoka:Yeah  I am Anakin". she crosses her arms. Vader:Don't call me that Anakin Skywalker is dead I'm what remains". Ahsoka:Then I'll avenge  his death". Vader:"Revenge is not the Jedi way". Ahsoka:I'm no Jedi Starkiller and Ahsoka ignite their  lightsabers and they fight Vader equally".

Darth Vader:Agh he groans getting sliced by one of Ahsoka's white lightsabers. Ahsoka:Come on Anakin I know you're in their don't you want to see your son?! Darth Vader: Son?! No that can't be true Palpatine said Padme and my children died in childbirth he said that she died of a broken heart. Obi Wan force ghost appears Obi Wan:"That is true from Palpatine's certain point of view". "Padme died from a broken heart but she gave birth to your twins Luke and Leia."

Darth Vader breaths mechanicaly "So he decived me this whole entire time". Ahsoka:"Anakin join us help the rebellion Rex is fighting for the same thing like I am like your son Luke is what Leia is fighting for please master Skyguy". she calls him the old nickname she used to call him during the Clone Wars.

Darth Vader breaths mechanicaly "Alright Snips". He puts his roboic like hand on her Togurta/Hair pating it