Chapter 2: Hangout

Paige:
We're on our way😛

What the heck. I didn't know she was being serious. Well at least the dorm is clean don't have to worry about that. Wait maybe i should order some food.

El (manager)🔥:
WAITTT
I didn't know u were being serious

I hurried and went on an app and ordered pizza. Hopefully it gets here on time. She hasn't texted back so they must almost be here. I wonder who she brought with her. Hopefully Nika's there. I didn't notice but i was smiling and kicking my feet at the thought. No, What the hell am i thinking. I've got to be freaking crazy. I mean she barely even talked when I went but maybe if she comes we can talk more. I was in my head debating with myself till i heard a knock at my door. I got up quickly opening the door.

"HEYY!" Paige said smiling as soon as I opened the door. I laughed at her goofy greeting."Come in guys." I say moving out of the way. It was only Paige,kk, and nika. As they came in nika was the last she looked me in the eyes as she passed through. I looked down shutting the door behind her. They sat at the couch as i came in behind Nika. "Thank you for coming you guys, So what do you think of my dorm right now?" I asked hoping it looked good to them. "Honestly, your place looks amazing!" Kk said looking around my living room type space. "Yeah it's actually pretty cool in here." Paige says following behind kk. The last person to speak was Nika. "Yeah, it looks nice." She said well that wasn't very convincing. "Thank you,Thank you." I looked at Nika as she sat man spreaded looking at me. Why does she keep looking at me like that. It makes me feel shy when she does. No, you can't ella that's basically like your co worker. "Hellooo earth to el." Paige said waving her hand across my face. "Oh sorry, I'm just kinda tired you know. The whole moving thing." I said chuckling a bit. Oh my gosh I can't believe i just got caught staring at her.

"So, What do you guys wanna do? Also I have pizza on the way." I said looking around at all of them. "Mm how about we get some sprites and try who can drink all of theirs without burping." Kk said. It got quiet and I bust out laughing. Paige followed behind me and Nika after her. I literally couldn't stop laughing. I had to take a deep breath. "Yeah sure kk." I said still chuckling a little. Kk smiled at me laughing to. "Well then me and kk are gonna go get the sprites." Paige said. Paige got her keys and they left.

It was now only me and Nika the silence was so loud. "So, I can tell you don't really talk much." I stepped out of my comfort zone to say that one hopefully she responds and not to dry. "Yeah, I mean you kinda new to me, you know?" She said in a kinda quiet voice it makes me wanna lean into her just to hear her say it even better. "Yeah I understand, So i saw you're from Croatia?" I said remembering the files i saw today of the girls."Yeah I am." She said nodding her head. "How is it like there?" I asked looking her up and down not weirdly but the way she looks right now is something else. She's wearing a black compression shirt with some black and red pajama pants. "It's amazing there, You would probably love it." She said opening up more. I can tell she's getting more in her comfort zone. "Yeah i probably would." I said."How about we watch a show till they come back." I said grabbing the remote."That sounds good." She said looking at me in my eyes. It felt like she was looking through me in a way.

10 mins later
I heard Paige and kk outside the door before they even knocked. So i went to go open the door."What the hell, how did you know we were here?" Paige said going inside with kk following. "I don't know I just heard you guys out there." Closing the door as soon as kk got in. "Oh by the way we saw your crazy girlfriend Nika." Kk said laughing after her sentence. Nika rolled her eyes "Shes not even my girlfriend." She said crossing her arms. Dang that made my mood drop a bit but it's not that i like her. "Who is she?" I asked as my mouth moved before my brain. I just wanted to know i was curious."Technically she used to be Nikas ex her names Ally. She was cute or whatever. She ended up being kinda crazy though. So they broke up but now they're kinda talking again." kk said to me. I looked towards Nika she was rolling hey eyes at what Kk said. Paige out the bag of soda on the coffee table. "Enough about that crazy let's hurry and do this." Paige said sitting on the floor. I went down to the floor with her and so did everyone else. I sat in between Nika and Paige. We all each got a soda. Kk set up her phone so that you could see all of us. She pressed the record button then started to talk."Heyy girly pops, Its me and we're here trying the try not to burp challenge so whoever burps first loses.". She says looking around at us.

"Alright so guys get ready and open your sodas" Everyone open their sodas."Who wants to countdown?" Kk asked. " I do!" I said raising my hand. "Okay then just count us down whenever you want." I looked at the phone smiling. "5,4,3,2,1 go." I said and everybody started drinking their soda. My stomach started bubbling and we hadn't even started all the way yet. I looked at how everybody else was doing. Paige looked like she was calm but kk and Nika looked like they were gonna burp anytime now. I started laughing holding back a little because if i laughed loud i would probably burp. I heard a small burp from kk and then a big one came out of nowhere."What the heck!" I said and started laughing loud. Paige and Nika were laughing too."I grabbed the camera pointing it at kk. "This is our loser everyone." I put the video in 0.5 closing up on her forehead more.I had to go over Nika's lap as i did it though. She had her arm around my waist to keep me stable. If i wasn't black then you would probably be able to see me blush. As we finished laughing a bit i gave kk back her camera holding on to Nikas thighs for a little to get back on my side. I grabbed my phone checking the time. It was 11:00 pm. Dang it was almost past curfew but it was okay because they lived right across the hall.

"I just noticed we're about to be past curfew." Paige said looking at my phone too."Yeah i was just about to say something." I said looking at the blonde girl right next to me. "We should probably be leaving then we have morning practice tomorrow." She said as they all started getting up and grabbing their things. "Thank you guys for staying with me for a little bit." I said as we all started walking towards the door. "No problem girly pop." Kk said smiling at me. "Yeah whenever you need us just give us a call." Nika said looking at me with her pretty eyes and that beautiful accent. "Yeah I will." I said smiling at all of them. Opening the door. As soon as they all got out i closed the door. I picked up a little around the dorm heading to my bathroom and then getting into my pajamas and putting my bonnet on. I went to my bed laying down and looking at the roof with spotify playing in the background and my leds on. I think I like Nika but it seems like shes already got somebody. That's a bummer but im also thankful maybe it'll make my feelings go away. I close my eyes sighing and falling asleep not too long after.