Chapter 3: Bad meeting

I woke up stretching and yawning. That was a pretty good sleep for the first day here. The girls had morning practice so i planned to get up early and head to the gym to get all their stuff ready. I got up from my bed heading to my bathroom to get ready. I put on some jean shorts with a uconn shirt. I headed to my kitchen making some coffee since i don't really eat breakfast. As soon as i finished my breakfast i grabbed my keys and headed to the car. I started my car driving to the gym. It's about 8:00 am right now practice starts at 9:00. So i have at least and hour to get everyones practice jerseys and bags laid out.

8:20
I arrived at the gym getting out of my car. I got out locking my car behind me. I headed into the gym and walked to the locker room. I saw the boxes of practice jerseys and started laying them out on the girls benches with the correct jersey numbers. I then grabbed the box of bags and laid them out on the girls benches. I looked up at the last name tag it was Nikas. I smiled and put down her bag on her bench. I smiled stretching a little."Hey." Someone said behind me. I turned around a little surprised. It was Nika. "Oh hey, you're here a little early." I said with one of my eyebrows raised. "Practice starts in 15 minutes." She said tilting her head to me. I grabbed my phone looking at the time. " It was already 8:45 i didn't notice how fast time went by. "Oh I didn't notice it was already almost time." I said looking down at my feet. "Yeah, it happens." She said sitting down at her spot. Taking off her slides and putting on her basketball shoes."Well I'm gonna go and grab some other things." I said walking away to the storage room.

Nika's p.o.v
I had walked into Ella smiling at my benches name tag. I chuckled and surprisingly she didn't hear me. I then walked behind her."Hey." She got a little startled stumbling a bit. I tried to not laugh at how cute she was. "Oh hey, you're here a little early." Her hands were fiddling around with each other. She's so nervous all the time i wonder why. "Practice starts in 15 minutes." I said tilting my head looking at her. Did she not notice how close practice is. She must've been working hard then. She looked at her phone and back at me putting it back in her pocket. "Oh I didn't notice it was already almost time." She said looking at her feet. I smiled at her."Yeah, it happens." I said sitting down at my bench changing out of my slippers. "Well I'm gonna go and grab some other things." She said as she turned around leaving the locker room. She's so cute,and nervous all the time. It makes me want her even more.

As everybody started getting here it was getting louder by the minute and finally. Kk and paige come in. "Hey nikaa~" Kk says sitting next to me at her bench. "What's up kk." I said back to her. She was cheerful today. "Hey nika, you know your girl here?" Paige said jokingly but also kinda seriously. "Who?" I said cause what the fuck she mean my girl. "Ally duh." Paige said rolling her eyes. Why is she here, shes weird as hell i honestly can't stand her. "Why the fuck would i care." I said looking at paige that was sitting a few seats away. "I don't know just wanted to tell you."

Ella p.o.v

After i finished getting the water bottles and balls out. I sat down in the bleachers as the girls started practice. Geno came out a little bit later with a girl that was blonde and blue eyed. She was probably 5'6 and super slim she had a pretty nice shape. I wonder who she is. I watched the girl as she followed behind geno and was talking a little bit with him. She was eyeing Nika so hard it was honestly crazy. She's literally eyeing my girl basically. Well she's not my girl but she is in a way. To take me out of my daze i hear a shout on the court. It was paige yelling for help. I got up from the bleachers rushing down to check. They were all huddled up as i got closer i saw nika on the floor. She was crying but not too hard. She was holding her ankle. I got closer to her leaning down. "Can you get up?" I asked moving strings of her hair off her face. "Yeah i can but i need some help." She said. "Okay i got you-" I felt myself get shoved by somebody in my back. "What the fuck." I said looking behind me it was that blonde girl. Who the fuck does she think she is. She rolled her eyes at me turning to Nika. "Are you okay baby?" She said in this weird ass voice. I cannot fucking believe this what a bitch. Wait i have to calm down and get Nika some help. "Paige and ice, can you guys help Nika up and get her to the training room. They nodded helping Nika up. She didn't even look hurt anymore just annoyed. I would be too i mean i am fucking annoyed but it would probably be worse for her.

They finally got her to the training room and got that blonde girl away she followed them all the way here. I got out bandages and ice to wrap her ankle with. "So looks like someone's obsessed with you." I said tolling towards Nika in the Rollie chair. "Yeah, She's just always been like that." She said as i took off her shoe and sock. I grabbed the bandages starting to wrap around her ankle. "I'm guessing you talk to her?" I knew that all the more questions i ask the more disappointed i would get, but i just needed to know. "I did, I mean i kinda do now but-" "Don't worry i get it." I said smiling and securing her bandages."No you don't, I don't like her i may have once thought of her like that but now i don't she's just a distant memory. I honestly don't want to remember her but she just keeps bothering me. She's never left me alone after we broke up and it's just frustrating because i feel like i can't tell her to leave me alone out of the niceness of my heart." I look up at Nika who is looking down at me. "Damn Nika, you feel like that?" "I'm sorry i didn't mean to drag you in but i just needed to get it out of my heart." "No don't be sorry we all need something off of our chest." I smiled at her. She seemed to ease up. She was staring into my eyes it felt. It felt like we could've kissed in that moment. We heard the door swing open. It was Ally, Damn it. She looked me up and down and turned her gaze toward nika. She walked towards nika leaning down and looking at her foot to her face."Are you okay baby?" She said asking nika."Yeah I'm good." Nika looked down at the girl and away again. It made me sad this time even though i knew how nika felt i couldn't shake that jealous feeling off of me. I got up from Nikas side "I'm gonna go check in the other girls. I'll be back a little later." I said just needing to get out. Ally didn't even look up again me still looking at nika. Nika did though she smiled at me reluctantly and nodded. I walked out and walked down the hall a little putting my back on the wall and sighing. "What am i going to do."