CHAPTER 14

Fuyao : Lan er furen......

Wuxian said without looking behind : Mnnn.

Fuyao : Zewu Jun sent me to you .

Wuxian : And why ???

Fuyao : He wants to know where A-die is .

Wuxian's anger increased when he heard "A-die" . He clenched his fist .

Wuxian : GO !!!!!!!!

Fuyao : But A-die.......

Wuxian couldn't control himself . He got up from his seat and was going to slap her . Fuyao tightly shut her eyes hoping to get another hard slap , but no . Someone caught Wuxian's hand .

Wuxian : W-wangji ???

[ After that incident Wuxian never called Wangji by his birth name ]

Wangji : HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SLAP MY DAUGHTER ????

Wuxian : She bothered me .

Wangji : She just asked you about me . How can she bother you ????

Wuxian : Well and what about my daughter ??? If she asks you something that means she bothers you . Then , What's the difference with her ????

Wangji : SHUT UP !!!! BOTH OF YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER HAVE NO MANNERS !!!!! YOUR DAUGHTER JUST ROAM AROUND , DOES FUN , BREAKS THOUSANDS OF RULES BUT DOESN'T GET ANY KIND OF PUNISHMENT . I DON'T GET THE HECK WHY DOES UNCLE LOVE THIS BRAT THIS MUCH ??? SHE IS JUST USELESS !!!!! AND MY DAUGHTER IS VERY RESPONSIBLE JUST LIKE HER MOTHER !!!!!

Qing was hearing everything from the door. She lowered her head and Wuxian noticed it clearly .

Wuxian shouted back : CAUSE , SHE DON'T LIKE BEING LOCKED IN A CAGE !!!!! SHE WANTS FREEDOM !!!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF FREEDOM ??? ALL YOU DO IS JUST MAINTAINING YOUR FUCKING RULES AND STAYING IN THIS GOLDEN CAGE WHICH SUFFOCATES FREEDOM !!!!! YOU LEARN EVERYTHING FROM BOOKS BUT NOT REALITY !!!!!!

Wangji : ...............

Wuxian : EVEN YOUR OWN MOTHER LEFT YOU CAUSE SHE WANTED FREEDOM !!!!!!!!!

The last word of Wuxian took Wangji's whole attention . Painful memories of the past flashed across his mind . How he begged his mother to stay , how his father did suicide cause his wife left , how he was separated from motherly love .

Wangji didn't say anything and left for his room .

Wuxian thought : Maybe , I've told a little bit more . I should have skipped the last word . Maybe , Wangji is upset now . I made him remember the past . Argh !!!! I have to control myself .

Qing hugged Wuxian's knees and said : A-niang , I'm the reason behind all these mess . I made you two seperated . Cause of me you always quarrel . I deserve hate .

Wuxian bent down and hugged Qing and said : No my dear , A-niang loves you very much . And you're not the reason . It's a misunderstanding .

Qing : You should talk to each other and clear it .

Wuxian sighed said : I hope he will listen .

"A-xian"

Wuxian : Shijie.....

Yunhi : Where is A-qing ???

Qing : I'm here , Ayi !!!!

Yunhi ruffled Qing's hair and said : Will you play with Mimi ??? She is upset . She will be happy if you play with her .

Qing : Really ????

Yunhi : Mnnn .

Qing : Then , I'll go !!!!

Yunhi : Let's go .

Wuxian smiled while looking at the two and then he went to his room .

[ Wangji and Wuxian live in seperate rooms ]

-------------------

Fuyao : A-die , You should talk to each other and clear it .

Wangji : A-yao , you don't have to think about it .

Fuyao : A-die........

Wangji : Mnnn.

Fuyao : Where is A-niang ???

Wangji looked up trying to hide his tears and said : He is in stars now .

Fuyao : Will he ever come back ???

Wangji : N-no.....

Fuyao said in a sad voice : Then , I'll never be able to see him .

Wangji : He is always with you and watching you .

Fuyao : Really ???

Wangji : Mnnn , From the heaven .

Fuyao : A-die , You should take rest . You're tired.

Wangji : You're exactly the same like your mother .

Fuyao smiled and left from Wangji's room and headed towards Qiren's room . She heard that Qiren brought some new books in the library . Fuyao was very interested in books . So , she was going to ask Qiren for permission .

------------------

Qiren , Xichen and Yunhi were sitting in the room . They were sipping the warm tea . Then , Fuyao entered .

Fuyao : May I come in ????

Qiren : Come in .

Fuyao : I..........

Xichen cut her : What are you doing here ???

Fuyao : I..........

Yunhi cut her : Weren't you happy with your dear father ???

Fuyao : I.........

Qiren : She is just like her mother , Full of ego and pride .

Fuyao politely said : Can you please let me finish my sentence ???

Qiren : See , Now she is yelling at us .

Xichen : I don't know how Wangji raised you .

Yunhi : You only deserve hatred !!!!!!!

Fuyao immediately left without a word and ran towards her room . She locked the door and started crying hugging her knees .

Fuyao said : A-niang , Where are you ??? I wanna go to you !!!!!! No one loves me here !!!!! I wanna die and go back to you !!!!

A voice spoke : Your A-die loves you !!!! You have to live . You've to live for A-die. You have to reunite your family . You're a brave girl . You can't leave them like this .

Fuyao wiped her tears and mumbled : Yes , I'll reunite my family . I won't leave like this .

Fuyao was really very upset . She grew up without motherly love . Only her father raised her and loved her . Others didn't even care . She didn't want reputation . She only wanted her family's love and affection . But her own family was against her . It made her more upset .

Hi , my red ♥️♥️♥️ roses🌹🌹🌹. So , how was 🍒🍒🍒 the chapter ??? 🤔🤔🤔Did you like it  ???? 😘😘😘

Please 🥺 🥺 🥺 vote 💖 💖 💖 and comment 🥰 🥰 🥰