Resending the whole story because I'm too lazy too so here it is

Hey! I'm not done yet but like 19 chapters wooo!!

I appreciate the little amount of people who read this crappy work of mine 

Love you!

There were two boys in the small town, people call it an unlucky town, honestly i can see why. There were a lot more robberies than you would expect. And no one here has any money, and most of the people here are just rude. They're probably rude because no one here eats much. Alexander was one of the boys, around 14? With messy black hair and a dirty face with his torn t-shirt and shorts. Alexander has resulted in stealing."HEY. THIEF GET BACK HERE!" a fruit merchant yelled at alexander. Alexander ran away from the merchant square carrying apples and other fruits. He ran into a coffee shop and hid out of sight from the merchant. A short blonde haired kid about the same age as Alexander but he was having those coffee barista clothes. "Don't let him find me" Alexander whispered and hid behind the counter. The fruit merchant. Blinded with anger walked in and slammed the door. Causing people to drop their coffee and spill it on the zig-zag white and black patterned floor. "Sir you'll need to pay for th-" the coffee kid tried saying before the fruit merchant slapped him "shut up, im looking for a kid, scrawnier and more dirty then you. About my height? He stole from me " the coffee kid shrugged looking at Alexander who hid behind the counter. "I don't know, but i do know i'll pay for the fruit" the coffee kid smiled going to the cash register as the fruit merchant let an annoyed sound escape . "Why would I let a kid pay for me! Pathetic" the coffee kid shrugged leaning on the counter right next to Alexander the hiding kid. "Ok well the shop right next to me will love to help you with that kid. By the way tell my friend I said hi. They already stole the shop with legal rights." the coffee kid sneered smiling at the fruit merchant who walked out muttering something about hating kids.

Chapter 2

"Okay he's gone you stealer" the coffee kid said pulling alexander up alexander was embarrassed asking a.. Nerd for help. Alexander thought. "Well what are you waiting for? We can make a meal with this "Alexander lifted his eyebrow. This could be a trick. He thought as he turned and walked away. But all of a sudden the coffee kid grabbed him by the arm and knocked him back into the wall. He was strong. "You're not gonna turn me in?" Alexander's breath was knocked out as the coffee kid giggled "that guy hates me! And I understand why you stole that fruit. Now lets see what we can do with this food" he kept giggling while speaking. Alexander could barely understand what he was saying. The coffee kid took Alexander's fruit while walking to the counter "what's your name?" The coffee kid smiled at alexander. "Alexander" he looked at the coffee kids pin that had the name: " Leon." Alexander muttered that word "yes? That's me, "Leon said, smiling "took you long enough "Leon let another small annoying giggle out. At this point they drew attention to themselves. "Here you go Alexander," Leon smiled, giving a plate of cut up fruit and a small cup of coffee. And Alexander ate it quickly. Leon inspected his outfit. It was a black ripped t-shirt with shorts that were raggedy and ripped. "Wow you really need new clothes eh?" Leon said, still inspecting. Alexander felt angry and blinded with anger but calmed down quickly. "Thanks-" Alexander sighed "oh! And your arms are badly bruised!" Leon exclaimed loudly, causing people to look at them. And get up and walk out. Now it's just Leon and alexander. "Oh well too bad for them" Leon walked up and turned the sign to closed and looked at Alexander, "well, let's let you eat." Leon said happily and Alexander sat down awkwardly. "Okay" he muttered as he ate the fruit slowly feeling awkward but to make it more awkward Leon was behind him as he leaned forward to grab Alexander's arms making him flinch in pain. "Let's see. Wow that's a lot of bruises" Leon said not smiling anymore looking kind of serious? Alexander looked away awkwardly and flooded, drowning in embarrassment. It seemed like months had passed with every shock of pain. "There! See that wasn't so bad" Leon smiled as Alexander looked at his wrists. There were bandages on both sides on his arms and his legs. "Why don't you finish eating?" Leon sat down next to him. As Alexander continued to eat his meal.