𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Name:                   Sofia LopezAge:                        15bday:                      3rd OctoberNationality:         Moroccan/SpanishEyes:                       GreenHair:                       Brown Hobbies:               Basketball & Baki...

Age:                        15
bday:                      3rd October
Nationality:         Moroccan/Spanish
Eyes:                       Green
Hair:                       Brown
Hobbies:               Basketball & Baking
Quirk:                    Hubble & Superhuman

Family          
Mother                    — dead
Father                     — alive
Grandparents      — alive

Family           Mother                    — dead Father                     — aliveGrandparents      — alive

Quirk

Superhuman
With the specialty of Superhuman, Sofia is faster and stronger than many others. While she may not be as strong as her grandfather with his quirk "Superstrength," her kicks are incredibly powerful. With her legs, she can jump over 3000 meters high and can destroy an entire building with a single kick. Thanks to her powerful legs, she reaches speeds of sound and can run 343 meters in just one second. Thus, she could cover over 1400 kilometers in an hour.

Hubble
Each of you should be familiar with the physicist Hubble and his laws. Through Hubble's Law, we know that when galaxies move away from us, they produce redshifts. If a galaxy is moving towards our galaxy, the shifts are blue. Sofia can repel anyone with the color red and attract anyone with the color blue. When she combines both colors, it creates an imaginary mass that includes both positive and negative numbers. The mass equals zero, causing everything to disintegrate into dust.

Drawbacks:
Since Sofia's brain is strained due to mathematical formulas, she must consume sugar or caffeine every time. If she fails to do so, Sofia may suffer from brain hemorrhages. Superhuman does not have any drawbacks.