1- 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐨?

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨-𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

Sofia's father, Spain's number one hero and number three internationally, has always been someone who placed justice above all else. She was never resentful of him for it; quite the opposite, she found it impressive that he could achieve such a feat. With his quirk, Mass Absorption, he was always leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else.

There aren't many people left who would sacrifice their lives for the greater good, who would do anything to save everyone. Sofia always wanted to be like her father. She never had a mother or anything resembling a mother figure. She only had her father, who now lived alone in Spain while she attended the International Hero School of California (IHSOC) in the USA. She never minded being there and never really wanted to leave the school, but her grandmother wanted her to come to Japan to train with her in her specialty. Through her technique, "Electromagnetism," which resembles Sofia's own technique, she can control Sofia's second technique, Hubble.

Both the mother's and father's families knew each other's specialties, and everyone knew that Sofia was a blend of both. She would become an outstanding heroine. Spain's number one hero, "The Blackhole," also known as Miguel Lopez, made a request for Sofia Lopez to be admitted to U.A. He himself knew it wasn't allowed, but even the school recognized Sofia's worth and accepted her without discussion.

And here I am, in Japan, where everyone speaks Japanese, and I only understand one word besides 'Arigato.' Thank you, Grandmother."