3- 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞

"𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

"𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞."

The sun shines, and the birds chirp. It was already autumn, a time when the birds fly southwest. Sofia admired the spectacle. The migratory birds formed a triangle. Her thoughts revolved around her father. Sofia missed him very much. After her mother died, he was beside himself and constantly blamed himself. He knew that Sofia was all that was left of her. He loved Sofia, and Sofia loved him. This father-daughter bond is so strong that no force in this world could sever it.

Sofia is excited about the class. It will be her first day and also the day she moves in here. She was given permission to move outside the school grounds and is also allowed to visit her grandparents every weekend. Sofia's house serves as a place for her to always have accommodation. It also serves as a base for her plans and when she wants to invite friends over.

Now she stands at the door. Class had started a few seconds ago. Mr. Aizawa said Sofia should wait outside, and so she did. I am so damn excited!

Sofia opened the door and waved to everyone with a smile. She was not nervous, just a bit excited. Her eyes wandered through the entire classroom until she looked into the red eyes of a certain boy. She knew those eyes. Last week. Last week he knocked on Sofia's door. His face was monotone, yet somewhat pissed off. He seemed to be like that in school too, interesting.

"So, Class 1-A, this is Sofia Lopez from the International Hero School of California. She was recommended by several heroes and is only here because she's got something. I wouldn't underestimate her. You have 15 minutes to ask Sofia any questions. Don't wake me up." And so the 30-year-old man lay down on the floor with his sleeping bag. Lopez started to giggle slightly and looked at the class motivated.

"You can ask me any questions you want; whether they are answered - I have no idea! But please one at a time, okay?" Sofia exuded such a great positive aura that everyone wanted to talk to her.

"What's your Quirk?" asked a boy with green hair. His freckles made his face look younger and softer, which also brought out his eyes very well.

"My Quirk is Superhuman and Hubble!" he seemed not to understand Hubble, so Sofia chuckled lightly. Many don't understand that it refers to the physicist, but what can you do.

"I'll demonstrate it with a simple example, okay?" Everyone nodded and followed Sofia's hands. A red ball appeared on her fingertip. With her index finger, she pointed to Midoriya's bag. She intentionally used very little force, as she didn't want to damage anything. The ball followed Deku's bag, and just before the ball arrived completely, Deku's bag was repelled. Everyone was amazed, and Sofia laughed briefly, which once again caught the attention of the others.

"It would be boring if that were all, right? Of course, there's also the attraction. As you should know, Hubble's Law consists of two components: once when a galaxy is moving away from us and when a galaxy is approaching us! If it moves away, the waves are red, and if it comes toward us, blue!" Sofia now has a blue ball which she did not shoot like the red one. The bag that belonged to Deku returned to its place without hesitation. The class was amazed, but she doesn't want to reveal everything."That was just a small demonstration. When we have training, I can show you much stronger attacks."