Suspicious

The hours went by quickly as two of hells overlords found themselves caught up in a unholy affair. Vox was now staring at the ceiling from the bed he shared with Val that night. He sighed, remembering all they had done. The marks on his body would be hard to hide but he will find a way to cover them up properly.
    Sitting up, the tv headed man finally looked down at the snoring moth. Red drool had found itself from Val's mouth to the ruined bed sheets. Taking a deep breath Vox started to observe the room. He had finally seen the mess they had really made from the night before. Clothing was scattered here and there and for some reason there was glass fragments in one corner and a broken dresser in the other.
    Silently leaning to the side of the bed, Vox took one more glance at Val. The man was still fast asleep. He had dried blood and other body fluids stuck to his large chest. His wings had been wrapped around him acting like a cocoon. He looked rather comfortable, especially for the position he was in. Having one leg hanging off the bed and the other curled to his chest, Vox could only imagine the pain the guy would be in when he wakes up.

    Finally getting up from the bed Vox quickly stretched and then started looking around for any piece of clothing that would cover up his naked body. With the light from his screen in this dark room it made it a little bit easier to find a pair of pants to pull on. While he adjusted a belt he had found he heard something shuffle on the bed. More like someone. Val. Quickly turning around Vox made eye contact with the demon.

     "Vox...the fuck are you doing?"
"I'm just putting some pants on."
     "Why?"
"Cause why not?"

    Vox gave Val a annoyed glare and went back to finding a shirt to put on. Val sat up completely in the bed and stretched out his back.
    "It's got to be like 3 in the morning. Why the hell are you dressing yourself now?"

    "Val, it's actually 1:30 in the morning and I can get myself dressed if I fucking want to. Why does me getting dressed bother you?"

    "You do this every time! We fuck, then you leave without even waking me or telling me. Lucky for me this time I caught you in the act. Why don't you ever want to just stay? You should consider yourself lucky that I give you the option to spend the whole night with me, my fucking whores don't get such privileges."

    "Oh, won't you just shut up. There's no way I'm spending the whole night with you. What if Velvette or someone else walks in and sees us, colleagues, in a bed together, huh? They'll get ideas and would be wanting answers. Besides this is hell, Val. We sinners do whatever the fuck we want, and I want to fucking go back to my own bed."

    "If you wanted to fuck in your bed then you should've just said so."
    Getting up Val walked over to Vox and wrapped a arm around his waist.
    "Lead the way."

    "The fuck. You're not coming with me to my room!"

    "And why the fuck not. You said you prefer your bed over mine. So let's go and fucking see if it is better."

    "Val, you are not coming with me to my room. You stay here."

    "Nah. You can't tell me what to do."
Playing with Vox's antenna, Val smirks down at the shorter male.
    "Even during sex I never listen to you~."

    "Val, get off me now! I'll fry you off if you don't!"

    "Ooo~, Voxxy, you know I have a kink for being electrocuted~."

     Finding the strength to push Val off, Vox immediately walks out the door leaving. Val follows behind him again.
    "Vox! What the fuck... why are you like this?"