Chapter 1-First Day

Second Person

You walked into the Mega Pizza Plex, as you readjusted the bag onto my shoulder. You looked around, the place was huge. You had no idea how you were going to find the Superstar Daycare from here. When suddenly, a robot rolled its way over to you, as soon as it noticed you.
"Take the map." It said to you as it handed you a piece of paper, you had presumed was a map. You hesitated for a second, but then took the map, thanking the bot. You opened the map up to see if you could possibly spot it. Then suddenly, you noticed a little tag pointing to a spot on the map saying 'Superstar Daycare'. You were happy you were able to find it. And once you did so, you started heading towards the direction the map pointed you in.

Time Skip

You eventually arrived at two big wooden doors. You slowly pushed them open, to be welcomed by a small room, and a giant golden statue? You walked in and noticed it wasn't a singular statue but in fact two. You walked around the two giant, golden statues, and admired them. The staff that interviewed you said you were going to be working with two animatronics, but never really mentioned what they look like. The one statue looked like a big sun, it had multiple rays extended from its head, and had stripy, and baggy pants. While the other one looked more like the moon. And was wearing a night cap, and the same baggy pants, yet his had stars on them. Speaking of clothing, you had on a button up t-shirt that was striped banana tallow and navy blue. And you had a yellow tie (if you wanna wear one). Then complementing your shirt, you had navy blue jeans, that had slight tears where the knees where. This is what the interviewers said you had to wear, well at least these colors. You then started walking a little more around the room, paying more attention to your surroundings. You then noticed a small slide. Right above it was a sign that said 'Slide Into Fun'. You can't remember the last time you had gone down a slide, so you decided to go along with it, and slide down the tube.  The slide shifted from the colors yellow, orange, and a deep blue.  Once you reached the bottom of the slide, you fell into a colorful ball pit.  You tried your best to move to the closest edge of the pit, but it was too deep, so you struggled profusely.  You then suddenly heard something that wasn't you moveing in the balls.  You froze for a second before struggling faster to get to the edge of the ball pit.  You were so close, but suddenly, you felt something grab you by the waist, and lift you high into the air.
"AGHAHA- WHAT THE-!"
"HEELLLOOO NEW FRIEND!  Wow you sure are early today, what shall we do while we wait for the others?!  We could finger paint, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads exPLODE, or we co-" The animatronic suddenly noticed your confused face. "Oh I'm so sorry friend, you must be my new assistant!" The animatronic suddenly said.  Yeah DUH!  You thought to yourself.  He then noticed he was still holding you and gently put you down outside the ball pit.  There was a small awkward silence, until the suddenly now huge animatronic thought, as he stepped out of the deep ball pit. "Oh my STARS, I forgot to introduce myself, how silly of me.  Well my name is Sundrop, but you can call me Sun, Sunny, whatever you would like!  As long as it's not mean." He said to you.
"Oh well it's nice to meet you Sundrop.  My name is Y/n." You told him, extending your are out to him, he gladly shook it.  He then suddenly dragged you somewhere, you presumed it was the front of the daycare.
"This is the front desk, no kids are allowed back here, so you should be able to put your stuff here without kids going through anything." He told you, gesturing to a curved desk that contained a computer, printer, small fan, and basic office supplies. You took the duffel bag off your shoulder and placed it behind the counter. Sun then grabbed your hand again and pulled you around the daycare, giving you a tour of basically the whole place. You then finished your tour at the light switch at the front of the daycare. "And this is the light switch. Now listen Y/n, this is the most important rule in the daycare. I need you to NEVER touch this light switch. No matter what." Sun said, grabbing your shoulders, and crouching to your hight. He stared into your eyes, you could see a mix of emotions...fear...concern...and determination. He said "never" with a little more force, almost demanding you. You quickly nodded your head, to make sure he knew you would never go against his word, he also was scaring you a little. Once he saw you nod, he let go of your shoulders and patted your head. But...even after you agreed to never touch the lights, it still managed to raise your curiosity, and now you wanted to touch it even more. Why didn't Sun want you touching it, what would happen if you did, and if you did, what would Sun do. But you ignored all these questions, and continued walking around with Sun. Since you both had finished the tour of the daycare, you both decided to just lay around and chat. You both just sat on the ground, and just talked for a while. You talked about the most random things that came to mind. Sun seemed to ask you a lot about the outside world. You wondered why, but just thought considering he lives inside the daycare, he had never seen the outside world, which explained the very simple and funny questions he asked. He made you giggle a few times, and the same with him, but the two of you just mainly talked and stared at the ceiling, lying on your backs. You both had been talking for a while, when suddenly you heard movement from the ball pit.

Hello there my friends, I know that I haven't posted in a while. And I just started this new book WOO HOO, this is also the first book I'm writing where Sun and Moon aren't separated, so yeah. And I'm changing up my writing style a little, this is what it will look like Sun is speaking, and then this will be Moon's, and this may, or may not be someone else's words, BUT you'll have to read to find out, anyway, it's like 1 am as I'm writing this rn, and I have school tomorrow, so I love yall bye✌️.