Chapter 3-Get Well Soon

Second Person

As you sat in the chair, with Sun cleaning your wounds, you smiled slightly zoning out, thinking...strange thoughts. Woah there Y/n, we can't just go and be thinking those things on the first day about our new frie-...you were suddenly pulled out of your thoughts when you felt a small kiss on the top of your head.  Sun had just kissed your wound, and was just sitting there like nothing happened, just smiling at you.  You immediately blushed, and looked away from Sun, avoiding his gaze.
"What's wrong sunshine?" He asked, noticing you turn away so suddenly.  You didn't respond, you were lost in thought, of why he did that, did he mean it, was he going to do it again?  All the questions just came flooding at you, when you suddenly felt arms wrapping around you.  You snapped out of your trance and looked up, only to see Sun there with you in his arms.  You blushed immensely, but he didn't notice.  "I'm sorry Sunshine, I thought the kiss would make you feel better." He said to you, he sounded sad.  The blush went away slightly, because you felt bad for making him upset.
"Oh, well...it did make me feel better actually."  You told him.  Smiling slightly, but avoiding his eyesight.  "It just...caught me off guard is all."  You said looking at him, in his blue eyes.  He looked at you with pure joy and happiness.  He gave you a tight squeeze before letting you go.
Once he let go of you, you decided to do some online work that needed to be finished.  You turned on the computer, and looked at the schedule.  You noticed that you had at least a few more hours of playing, then snack time, and then all the children took a nap.  You sighed, as you realized you couldn't go and play with the kids and Sun.  You decided to just relax in the swivel chair.  You stretched your arms out over the back of your chair, while moving your head upwards and closing your eyes.  But when you opened your eyes, you saw Sun standing over you.
"SWEET BABY JESUS!"  You screamed, as you fell out of your chair. You then quickly stood up, cleared your throat and looked at Sun. "Umm...anything wrong Sun?" You ask him awkwardly.
"Nope just making sure you're not hurting anymore." He informed you.
"Oookkk...well, I'm not hurting anymore so I think I'll be alright." You say, a little uncertainty lacing your voice. 

Sun's POV

I watched as Y/n slowly turned away from me in the swivel chair, continuing what they had been doing on the computer, I slightly frowned.  I had really taken a liking to Y/n, but it felt like...more than just being bff's...I couldn't really put my finger on it, but all I knew was that I cared a lot about them, and I didn't want them to be in any pain.  I smiled as I knew they would be fine here, so I just skipped off towards the kids again, telling them that
Mx.Y/n had gotten hurt and just needed a slight break for a few minutes, of course they all felt bad, so instead of continuing our game, we all decided to do something nice.

Y/n's POV

I watched as Sun and all the kids walked over to the coloring tables and just thought they wanted to draw.  I continued my work on the computer, when suddenly, it appeared time had flown by, and it was at least an hour later. As I sat there, baffled at how long I had been working, I suddenly felt a tap on my knee. I looked down to see a small girl standing next to me, she appeared to be around 5 or 6. I got out of the swivel chair and kneeled down next to her, then asked her a question.
"What'd ya need kiddo?" I ask her, looking into her soft brown eyes, her curly drown hair slightly falling over her face. But suddenly, she pulls something out from behind her back, showing me something. I grab it from her gently, and look at it. I was a small piece of paper that had a small drawing of me on it. I appeared to be hurt as I had a small bump in my, supposed to be round, head, and I was frowning. I then noticed the paper was folded in half, so I opened it to see another drawing of me with the bump gone, and me and the little girl holding hands and smiling, there also were the words, 'Get well soon' at the top, but very poorly written. I look back up at the little girl and giver her a smile. "I love it, thank you so much." I thank her. "Very good drawings." I say, as I feel a small tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Sun there with all the other kids smiling at me, all holding their own cards.

Time Skip

I had opened everyone's cards, and looked at everyone's drawings, but for some reason I couldn't stop staring at Sun's card. It was almost the same as all the others, but there was something different about it. I sighed as you then realized it was snack time. I grabbed the snacks out of the fridge, which was apple slices and sun butter.(for those of you who don't know what sun butter is, it's basically peanut butter but made of sunflower seeds, it's slightly decent, honestly in my opinion better than peanut butter, but I just don't like peanut butter). As I carried the basket of snacks over to the kids at the art table, I noticed how dirty they were, including Sun. Except Sun was completely covered in paint, glitter glue, and marker. As I walked up to all of them, I placed the basket down on the table with a thud, grabbing Sun's attention. I stood there, hands on my hips, staring at him, my eyebrow raised. (Giving this Y/n a little sass😩). Sun could obviously tell what I was thinking because I didn't even have to ask.
"Y-Y/n!" He stuttered out in shock as you almost appeared in front of him.  He hadn't noticed you coming up with the snacks.  "I-I can explain."

Sun's POV

As I felt a slight warmness come to my face, I nervously chuckle before Y/n sighs, and then face palms.
"You're lucky nap time is soon Sun.  I'll clean you up then." They say, before grabbing some hand wipes out of the snack box, and then started wiping down the kids face and hands, as the instinctively got in a line in front of them.  I sigh in relief, as I grab one of the hand wipes and wipe off my hands as well, before I hand out the snacks to the clean kids.

Time Skip

All the children had eaten and then been put down for nap time.  As I made my way to the front desk where Y/n was, I noticed they were there waiting for me with a sponge, and a bucket of water.  As I notice the bucket of water I stop in my tracks.  I wouldn't say I'm afraid of being scrubbed down, I just really, really, don't like water.  As I stare at Y/n, a wet sponge in their hand, I slowly turn around on my heel and start to quickly walk away from them.

Y/n's POV

I give Sun a questioning look as he stops in his tracks, then stare in shock as he has the audacity to just turn around, and walk away.  Oh no you don't! I scream in my mind as I toss the sponge in a bucket and grab the handle, dragging the bucket along with me, chasing after Sun.

Time Skip

After a little bit of tumbling, and chasing around, I somehow managed to get him on the ground, me straddling his torso, basically holding him on the ground with my body weight.  The bucket was next to me, so I grabbed the sponge.  And as I grabbed it, I heard a loud high pitch squeal some from Sun.  I quickly covered his mouth with my hand.
"SSSHHHHH, YOURE GONNA WAKE THE KIDS!" I tell him in a loud whisper.  As he slowly nods, slight worry present in his eyes, I slowly remove my hand from his mouth.  "I promise I'll be gentle, ok?"

Sun's POV

As they say that, a slight blush comes to my face, as a look of sincerity comes to theirs.
"A-alright Sunshine." I say, a little more blush comes to my face.  I watch as they grab the sponge, squeeze the excess water out of it into the bucket, and then gently place it on my chest.  I prepare myself for freezing water, but was surprisingly met with warmth.  That's when I realize that Y/n had filled the bucket with warm water instead of cold.  I give them a happy smile, as they gently rub my torso, removing glitter glue and paint.
"Hey Sun, I have a question." Y/n suddenly says as the room had been filled with quiet before.  I then look up at them, as I had rested my head down.

Y/n's POV

As Sun looks up at me, a smile on his face as he responds.
"What is it Sunshine?" He asks.
"Why don't we turn out the lights for nap time?"

WOW that was a long chapter, I think it may be my longest.  But anyway, sorry for this not being out sooner, it took me a while to finish, and I also apologize for all the POV changes, I wanted some different perspectives but not this many 😅.  Anyway, hope yall are doin' well love ya✌️❤️