Dear Sister

Remember those times on how we useto run bare foot in the grass even in the rain or snow?
Remember how we use to hide in mom's sewing room? Laughing as if we are alone.
Remember finding butterflys In the back yard? In the dirt and mud as mom would yell at us to hose off before coming in the warmth.
Remember how we danced in the living room in our dresses? Like a actress on a stage
Remember how we play horses on the deck? As we scraped up our knees on the ruff terrain.
Remember how we shared a room.? Our bed stacked to the ceiling as we jump off from the top,  upon a bag of foam to soften the blow of the ground.
Remember staying up late talking? About how our future would be, how our lives will never separate.
Remember signing on the porch? We would sing together while you played the ukulele.  singing in the rain with thunder and lightning.
Remember teaching me how to play piano? Even though I just wanted to be like you I just wanted you to show me the way.
We use to be friends
No best friends
But I ruined it
I feel awful on what I did
I am so sorry for lying
For being stupid
For not being human
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings
I wish you could talk to me
I wish you would smile with me
I miss the way we use to talk
I miss laughing with you
I miss you
There is a stone in my chest weighting me down, I'm drowning further away from you, I'm ashamed that you will never see me the same as the little girl you use to know.
Sister life isn't the same,
We never talk
We never sing
We never laugh
Are we even sisters?
Let alone friends walking on the same planet side by side holding hands like as if no one was around skipping along the grass as if no path was paved ahead as if no plan was ever set.
Sister
I hope you succeed in life, I hope there is no rope  holding you down, I hope you reach for the skies upove. Soar through the light and flying though the stars, your life is worth wild no matter the path you take.
I wish we could walk together one more time
to smile
To laugh
To talk
I love you sister with all my heart ❤️ and one day we will never fall apart
__________
Family is everything never forget it
-Dove20