Introducing Loke

Penacony, the Planet of Festivities, located in the Asdana Star System, also known as the Land of Dreams.

A place where interstellar celebrities party the days away. Many people flock here in search of dreams they've longed or have already buried, through Dreampools in The Reverie Hotel are transported to a realm of dreams where everything can come true.

The realm is known as the Dreamscape.

The Dreamscape is divided into twelve moments: Daybreak, Sol, Scorchsand, Oasis, Dusk, Blue Hour, Serenity, Golden Hour, Stars, Morning Dew, and Gilded Hour.

Golden Hour, said to be the most prosperous "moment" in Penacony, showcasing an entire city bathed in luxury and is the location of the Penacony Grand Theater.

A place of paradise, many would call it.

Though a paradise, doesn't mean crimes do not exist.

There were many cases of crimes that had happened in Penacony, illegal possessions of prohibited weapons, assaulting law enforcement officer of the Bloodhound Family, illegal smuggling of prohibited drugs, just to name a few.

A man is seen running through the streets of Golden Hour, the man didn't have to look back to see that he was being followed.

The many bystanders that saw the man running, either didn't care or thought that he was crazy. Sure, to the bystanders there were no one chasing after him, but on top of the buildings a figure hiding in the shadows is seen jumping from roof to roof chasing after the man.

Just as the man turns a corner, he ran into a dead-end. The man tried to turn back, but just as he did, the figure from the shadows jumps down, landing on his feet between the man and the way out.

"It seems that your luck has run out." The male from the shadows said. He slowly walks towards the man who was cowering back until he stops against the wall. The moonlight reflected his face, showing his somewhat short and spiky black hair, side bang half covering his left eye where an eyepatch with an emblem on it is seen, the color of his right eye's iris is yellow with a heart-shaped pupil.

His name is Loke. With the family emblem on his eyepatch, not many would recognize it. Wearing a dark gray button-up shirt, a black vest, followed by a pair of black pants, black boots, and fingerless gloves on both his hands. It is no wonder many people wouldn't see him hiding in the shadows.

Just before Loke could confront the man and his crimes, he was stopped as two members of the Bloodhound Family were seen at the entrance of the alleyway. A male and a female.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing!" The Male Bloodhound questioned.

"Stop! You're under arrest!" The Female Bloodhound said.

Loke sighed. "Young ones." He muttered annoyed. He fixed a glare on the man. "You stay put." He said before turning around looking at the two Bloodhounds. "Look, I don't want any trouble. Just let me walk out of here peacefully, and this stowaway is yours." He nodded back towards the man.

"I'm afraid we can't do that." The Male Bloodhound said.

"Oh." Loke said, his right eyebrow raised a bit.

"We were told that the stowaway had an accomplice, and since you're the only one with him..." The Female Bloodhound said.

"So just come with us quietly, and we'll make sure not to go too hard on you." The Male Bloodhound said.

"Cocky. Well this should be fun." Loke thought to himself, his lips quirked upwards turning into a smirk. "I'm afraid that will not be happening." He told the Bloodhounds, his smirk still on his face. "You don't scare me, doggies." He said.