Mysterious Member

[Author's Note]

Some things in this chapter might not be accurate, either according to the game or something else.

If that bothers you, I apologize.

Also, "Introducing Loke" will be edited in the future, but not now.

There will be spoilers, so read at your own risk if you haven't reach a certain point in the game yet.

𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

The High-Cloud Quintet was a legendary group of five heroes in Xianzhou history. But the group disbanded less than a hundred years after it was formed.

The High-Cloud Quintet was made up of five members from the Xianzhou Alliance.
Jingliu, Jing Yuan, Dan Feng, Baiheng and Yingxing.

Although history remembered there being five members, there was actually six. A hidden member who was kept hidden in history, not because they've done something horrible, but because it was their request.

This member is the younger brother of Baiheng, his name is Baiyu. Baiyu(白玉) is a name that can be directly translate to "White Jade".
White Jade is a stone known to be symbolizing peace and harmony.

Baiyu was born into the most renowned of the Yaoqing's Foxian adventuring flying families. His parents were established scholars and adventurers, Unlike his sister, he never inherit the spirit of the Nameless to travel and see the stars, instead he found happiness in helping others.

Baiyu was shy, often preferring to be alone by himself. But that had never stopped his sister from bringing-dragging him along onto the starskiff and going on adventures.

When Baiyu had found some alone time to himself, he would often find someplace quiet and private to practice dancing. To Baiyu, dancing is a form storytelling and expressing emotions.

Who would've thought that when Baiyu was practicing dancing was how he met Jing Yuan.

On a quiet and sunny day, Baiyu was in a quiet area practicing his dancing. To him dancing is a way to express his feelings and thoughts. Thoughts that he didn't want too express, and feelings that he never knew how to express.

Dancing is a way of easing his mind. A way to feel free.

He was still quite young. Even though he had practice dancing for a long time, it doesn't mean mistakes couldn't happen.

Baiyu had tripped when he was dancing with his eyes closed, sometimes he likes to dance with his eyes closed a way to not think about anything else but his movements and emotions.

Baiyu was fortunate enough to catch himself with both of his palms against the floor. "Owie..." He whimpered, as he sat on the floor and panted.

"Hey, are you alright?" A voice asked, as Baiyu saw an outstretched hand in front of him.

Baiyu looked at the hand befoe looking up, making eye contact with JJing Yuan. This marks the day that they both officially meet.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤

In a simple bedroom a person who was resting on his arms against the desk suddenly jolted away.

The person sighed. "It was a dream." He said. He leaned back against the chair he was sitting on, looking outside the window and looking at the stars. "A memory." He repeated.

The person placed his hand against the window "I miss you sister.'' He said.

Suddenly his phone range. He answered it and puts it against his ear. "Hello?" He asked.

"Baihua! Where are you?" The person on the other end of the phone asked. "We're about to reach the space station!" They informed.

"I'm on my way, March." Baihua(白花) said. "Thanks for informing me." He thanked her before ending the call and standing up.

Baihua reached his bedroom's door, his hand is placed on the doorknob. "Here comes the Astral Express." He said, opening the door and heading out.

A picture frame with six people on the picture is seen on his desk.

---

[Author's Note]

So... remember how I said there'll be three Introduction Chapters?
Yeah... Well, I might just stay with two, for now.

I'm still trying to figure out how to write the third main character, but as of now that character might be a side character.

Also, I've just noticed that I forgot to describe Baihua/Baiyu's appearance, so I'll do that in the first chapter since that's where the Astral Express will be meeting Caelus.