F E E L I N G

There is a young girl that is looking forward on a event that only happens once a year in their town. The town is filled with children and teens that has no parent, it is full of independent people. The event is organized by the couple who built and owned the town. The owners is very nice to them all treating them like it's their own children.

The event has many parts on it. There are many games and competitions that many can participate into. Enjoying themselves, visiting stalls that belongs to different parts of the town. But first before the actual festival happens they should be headed to the church to have their mass. After that they will be watching the competition, while the participants would be competing in different kinds of sports. When this ended they will then go to different stalls visiting their friends, chatting to each other, having fun, and some stalls even have mini games on it and a possibility for you to win a prize. It was a very enjoyable event that the whole town celebrated.

But for the little girl, it was very unfortunate that her only family, her brother was sick just the day before the event. She was saddened that she can't go, but she also knew that it was very irresponsible of her as a older sister to leave her brother to the adults just to enjoy herself the next day. She cried that night, it was really the only day she is looking forward to for the whole year and now she will missed it, all this thoughts makes her very tired.

And so, she slept that night with  a tear escaping her eyes before she fall into a deep slumber holding her brother's hand. On the day that the event started, she stayed. She will never abandoned her brother after all just because of a stupid festival. Her brother is much more precious than anything and she will do anything for him to be happy and always stay by her side. What a good and caring little girl.