Prologue and Academic Ability Rating

Ayanokouji POV
After the explanation of the S-system by Chabashira-sensei, the whole class looked depressed, even my neighbor named Horikita Suzune looked both depressed and angry. And I don't care, since we are at the bottom, no one interferes with my peaceful life. And suddenly I felt a very bad feeling, and somehow I ended up in the theater. If my calculations are correct, there are more than 440-60 students and their teachers here. Some people looked shocked, and some vomited due to the sudden movement. By the way, my classmates are there too.

Hiratards: Hirata-kun, what's wrong, help me!

Karuizawa: Hey, he's my boyfriend, - holding Hirata out to him.

If I'm not mistaken, she and Hirata started dating a couple of days ago. He was lucky, I would also like to feel school love.

Hirata: Girls calm down, I belong to everyone, let's wait a little bit.

Hirata is a prince of class D, a kind and sympathetic guy, you can say: a born leader, with his gentleness and beauty he can control girls, however...

Pervert-defects: Die damn ikeman!

There are those who envy him. My neighbour named Horikita is sitting next to me. I hope she doesn't have any compass with her. When the whole room became more calm, I wanted to start a conversation with my neighbour.

Ayanokoji: What do you think happened?

Suzune: Do you have dementia Ayanokoji-kun, how should I know? And yet, I want this mess to end faster, I have to go to Chabashira-sensei, and say that I do not belong to this defect and force the school to move me to a higher class.

Ayanokoji: Okay, let it be your way.

And with that, I decided to end the conversation. If I somehow annoy her, and suddenly she has a compass, I will feel bad, very bad. Startled by this thought, I noticed that a certain man with a business suit appeared in the center of the theater.

- Who are you?

- And where the hell are we?

- Did you kidnap us?

- I'm calling 911!

Everyone started asking this man questions, and suddenly:

???: The net doesn't catch here, so it won't work. I pulled you out of your timeline. My name is also Time, and I am the God of Time!

Laughter could be heard from the audience, especially the "Kukuku" and "Fufufu" were stronger.

- God, do they exist?

- You've got to be kidding.

- If there are Gods, and there must be hell, I will definitely go to Hell!

Interestingly, to be honest, I never believed in God, and now he has appeared.
Can I negotiate with him, and go to the past and prevent the creation of that place?

Time: Guys, don't worry, the reason I called you here is because I want you to react to some event happening in the future.

- What will we react to in the future?

- So that's why this big screen.

- Doesn't this affect the future timeline?

Time: Don't worry about it, I'll erase your memory!

Everyone: Wh-what?

Ryuen: Kukuku, then what's the use if we all forget about it?

Ibuku: ( What a creepy laugh )

Time: For entertainment, and by the way, the story is centered in one very interesting person.

Arisu: Fufufu, and who is this interesting person? (Whoever you are, I will crush you )