CHAPTER 1: Cael de Alger Obelia

'Fucking God of Death!'The baby, only a week old, kept cursing the unknown entity in his mind.

"Why am I a toddler again, you fucking bastard?!"

Cale Henituse, no -- Kim Rok Soo, is furious.

"What the fuck is wrong with this damn palace? No one is giving me any food! I'm so goddamn hungry!"

After finally achieving his dream, he found himself reincarnated in a toddler's body. He had killed White Star, the god of despair, and even fucking killed the hunters in his dream. Somehow, he managed to solve his problems.

The God of Death couldn't mind his own damn business! Kim Rok Soo is incredibly furious with the god. He kept blabbering nonsense like 'abboua... Boauabua...' unable to form a coherent word. Suddenly, he felt a hand yanking him towards herself.

"Why are you crying, Your Highness?"

Millian curiously asked Cale, taken aback by his sudden tantrum. The maid found this situation very strange, as the baby didn't even cry when facing the emperor who had almost killed him.

This crying baby is Cael de Alger Obelia, the prince of the Obelian Empire and the second child of Emperor Claude. Just a week ago, the Emperor nearly killed this baby due to his extreme madness.

One of his concubines had become pregnant and constantly demanded his attention. That audacious bitch dared to confront the emperor, which ultimately led to her merciless death. The emperor even came close to killing his own illegitimate son.

His extreme madness stemmed from the loss of his late wife. She left behind a daughter who haunted him, and his rage became even more uncontrollable when certain whore demanded his attention.

The emperor abandoned his children, leaving his daughter in Ruby Palace while his son was relegated to a shabby palace. Millan didn't have any affection for the illegitimate prince, but she couldn't help but feel pity for the helpless baby who lacked proper care.

Millan volunteered to take care of him, despite knowing that she wouldn't receive anything in return. In fact, she even contemplated stealing from the meager supplies of the small palace if they didn't have enough to eat.

____•°•°•°•°•____

After several months had passed, Kim Rok Soo discovered that he is currently living in the world of a book he had accidentally read in his previous life. The book, titled 'Who Made Me a Princess,' revolved around the story of a Korean girl who lived three different lives.

In her first life, the girl faced execution but lost her memories. Fortunately, she was able to regain some of those memories by reading a book called 'Lovely Princess.' Unfortunately, she met a tragic end in her second life due to an overdose of sleeping pills. However, she was reborn once again in her original world, this time as a lovely princess who was adored by both the emperor and the people of her empire.

The book ultimately concludes with the athanasia's transformation into a lovely empress, finding love and happiness in the end.

Cale is well aware of how deeply Claude loves his daughter. He knows that anyone who dares to harm even a single strand of her hair will meet a swift and unfortunate demise.

Cale, or rather OG Kim Rok Soo, made a vow to himself not to involve himself with the main palace or meet the emperor and other main characters. He honestly didn't care about changing the story, but he refused to do anything that would ruin his dream of living a slacker life.

What he found particularly strange was that in the original story, Athanasia didn't have any siblings. This led him to wonder if the god of death had once again intervened in the course of events.