1| Wake Up To Find Youself In Another World

Sunlight seeped into Rou's eyes as his body wriggled in discomfort on his bed.

"Mm..."

Rou attempted to lift his heavy eyelids, but failed to do so. After a few attempts, success welcomed Rou in open arms.

Suddenly, a boy that looked around 16 years old barged into the room.

"Rou, do I really have to come and wake you up myself for you to get to work?! Rou, there are mouths to feed!"

"Huh? Rou? Me?"

"Yes you! If you don't get up now, who knows what punishment you will get? You know how scary the head chef can get! Stop spouting nonsense and get up already, or you'll get scolded!"

Rou tried to make sense of what was happening right now.

'Punishment? Getting scolded?'

He hadn't heard these terms in years, not since he was in middle school. Rou felt a sense of nostalgia.

- Guys, let's hurry to school or we'll get scolded!

- Let's just hope we don't get any punishment for doing this kekekeke!

'Those mischievous punks...'

"Rou! What are you waiting for? The head chef is really going to kill you!",

the boy cried, bringing Rou back to reality. Memories that didn't belong to Rou flooded into him aswell.

"Fiel, just wait a second, geez!"

That was the boy's name according to the memories Rou received. It was a coincidence that owner of this body of his had shared the same name. Judging by the owner of this body's memories, this was the world of Trash of the Count's Family—and he has transmigrated as a chef.

Why he wasn't panicking? Rou had read way to many transmigration novels and fantasized about being one of the protagonists in the novels, so for him being here right now, was not really a nightmare.

All he had to do was retire quietly and make way for Cale to take the spotlight.

"I've waited for hours already!",

Fiel exaggerated.

"No it hasn't, it's been just a few minutes!"

"Eh, same thing, no difference"

"You-"

"Anyways, just hurry up and go to the kitchen!"

"Alright, alright!"

...

"Fiel, what has taken you so long to bring chef Rou?"

"I apologize for taking so long, head chef, there was a commotion on the way, so we had to take the longer way."

Fiel bowed exactly 90 degrees, Rou followed suit.

'I never thought that Fiel could act like this based on his earlier actions, he really does know how to act and lie'

Well, Fiel wasn't half lying, there was a servant who started a fire in attempt to kill the "Trashy young master Cale", but the main cause of taking so long was when Rou was still trying to comprehend what had happened when he transmigrated into Trash of the Count's Family.

"Is that so? Remember, if I find out you're lying to me, you'll have to pack your bags."

'Strict much?'

"And you, Rou, start cooking the usual."

'Th-the usual? How am I supposed to know! I got brought here against my will!'

Rou thought, as if he hadn't fantasized about transmigration in the past. Then, Rou remembered that he had the memories he recieved from the original owner of his body.

It was light soup and bread, they were for the knights of the Henituse territory.