FOUR

Why am I seeing him everywhere?

I think to myself as I saw HIM in a picture of Justin Bieber in front of a fricken barber shop.

I stand there, staring at his damn smiling face, drenched in rain because I forgot my umbrella at the bench I sat on.

Lately it felt like there were strings tangled together and no matter how much I tried to lose them I only made it tighter. So I planned to go to a park and spend some time with myself and a peaceful and sunny morning. Although I wasn't a morning person, getting up to go to the park filled me with excitement. No kids in sight at the park only made it a better start of the day. I packed all my nail paints and breakfast with me and had a great morning. Only it started raining out of the blue, leaving me surprised at the sudden change of weather. I ran for my life trying to make it back home before I'm soaking but that obviously didn't work because I came across a poster of Justin Bieber which I magically thought was Blue eyes. I don't even know if Justin has blue eyes or brown eyes.

I stood there like a wet rat staring at the poster in front of a barber shop. Kids laughing at me through the mirror. I blew water off my lips and cursed at myself forgetting the umbrella on the bench.

I began walking again. Not even bothering to make an effort in saving myself from the harsh rain. Every step I took making a splash as my hair was soaking wet and my skin getting itchy.

If I hadn't stopped and stared at that poster I wouldn't have been soaked. Another reason to hate that attractive bastard.

All the way back home I got stared at, laughed at, but no one bothered to offer me an umbrella. Brown people.

I entered thought the main gate, the guard giving me side eyes, too busy to open the door.

" Ab undar janay thae ga? " I said as I blew water off my lips and squinted my eyes Because of the pouring rain.

He stuttered in his movement and nodded. I saw as he pushed a button and the door made way for me.

I pushed my hands together in thanks to him and softly ran inside.

As soon as I stepped in the house I went straight to my room and left a trail of water that dripped down my soaked clothes.

I felt a breeze as I entered my room and saw the window was wide open and I mentally face palmed myself. I rushed to close the window and disappeared in the bathroom.

Making myself a warm bubble bath as Bruno followed me everywhere. I stripped off my clothes, the drenched clothes making weird cringy sounds.

As I stepped in the bath I was finally warm. My body was red and shivering due to staying in that harsh and cold rain for so long.

I sat in, resting my head on the end of the bathtub and closing my eyes, letting the warm water relax my body.

I thought of the wedding. Normally the bride is extremely excited for her wedding and looks forward to it. But me, I dread it! I don't wanna live with someone who doesn't know me. Who I have to learn to love. Who I have to adjust with.

I sighed as I felt goosebumps arising on my arms that rested on the sides of the bath tub. I opened my eyes and saw Bruno with his paws right next to my hand and his eyes wide. I chuckled and pet his head.

As much as I wanted to have the wedding over with. Something within me pushed me to make the wedding date later. I whimpered at the uncomfortable feeling.

I pushed myself deeper in the warm water and took deep breaths.

I skipped down the stairs, Bruno still following me.

I made my way to the bar through the living room and took big can of beer, opening it with a can opener. From the corner of my eye I could see papa exiting the kitchen and it felt like the end of the world.

That uncomfortable feeling that I worked so hard to get rid of came back and all I wanted to do was scream until my lungs hurt.

I took a big gulp of the beer as I had trouble holding the can due to my shaky hands. I turned around to make myself less noticeable so papa doesn't walk to me.

But as soon as I heard his steps I sighed of disappointment. I chugged the beer until it was half empty and turned around to my dad. Looking him dead in the eye.

" Kal kiski shadi me gai thi?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I worried from the start of all this that papa and I's relationship will go down the drain.

I smiled and let him in. Considering he's my dad no matter what. It's a different thing that I'll never be able to look at him the same way after he betrayed me so badly.

" Debi ke dost ne bulaya tha." I said and took a gulp of the beer as I turned around once again. Opening the bridge and handing papa a beer.

He opened it with the can opener and sat on the chair, opposite of me.

" Mene dekha tha tujhe. Debi bohot pyari lag rahi thi" he said as he took a sip of the beer. I looked at him with a playful and annoyed face.

" Papa ap be na" I said and chuckled.

" Kaisa tha sub kuch?" He asked.

" Oh, very nice. " I said with a thumbs up, sipping beer. " Gol gappay papa itne yummy." I said as I remembered the taste of that amazing dish.

" Koi special mila?" He asked in a joking manner.

" Papa kisko Puch rahe ho yar" I said and he laughed.

I remembered Blue eyes. He'd be such a good boyfriend if he wasn't a pervert and filled with arrogance.

I saw as the question was right on the tip of his tongue, wanting to come out so badly but papa held back.

" Chal, Hoti he mula kat rat ko " he said, chugging the beer as I cheered him on.

I laughed and placed the beer next to his empty can and looked at papa. I knew papa would read my eyes and know that the conversation was needed but should take place later. He nodded and stood up.

" Take care of mummy" he said sternly and waved at me, leaving the bar and living room.

I sighed and tossed my hair to the side, leaning my elbows and back on the counter.

Suddenly feeling so empty I grabbed the beer and chugged it whole. I rushed to throw the empty fans in the trash and opened the fridge that held all the drinks.

I grabbed two flavours of beer and ran up the stairs from the living room and went straight to my room.

I placed the two large cans of beer right next to my bed on the night stand.

Knowing all too well I'd need them.