「03」. Three

› So, how are you?
› It has not been betated! When it is, I will post the corrected version.
› Reminding you that I didn't make the fic strictly following the F1 rules/order, this was just to relax and develop the fic the way I wanted in my mind, even if it strays a little from reality. But, the next Formula 1 fic will be approached more correctly and more seriously with the rules (and will probably follow the F1 events of this new season.)
› Happy reading and I hope you like it!

"A death notice has been published by the official Sumeru team, confirming the fatal accident that Dehya suffered in his last race

"A death notice has been published by the official Sumeru team, confirming the fatal accident that Dehya suffered in his last race. Unfortunately, the investigation into what happened was closed after a lack of evidence." — Autoracing.

"When the days are cold, and the cards all fold, and the saints we see, are all made of gold, no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed, this is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come"
— Imagine Dragons, Demons.

"So I did well, didn't I?"

Kaveh rolled his eyes as he cleaned his tools, hearing the noisy footsteps get closer, before he felt arms wrapped around his waist, the weight of Dehya's body behind his, head tilted, eyes blinking rapidly and a mischievous smile in her face.

"It was average."

"Kaveh!" Dehya pressed her arms around the man's stomach, making him groan and curse loudly when she let go and walked around Kaveh's worktable and faced him on the other side. "That's for you being mean with me."

"If you ran right, I wouldn't say anything."

"You always say anything, not even if I were your Archon would you respect me."

"Not even."

"You're an idiot."

"And you're too emotional."

"I had a decent teacher at that."

"Fuck you"

"Fuck you." Dehya grumbled back, taking tool after tool from Mehrak, listening to Kaveh grumble in response as he put away each one she removed from the case.

"Damn, I'm trying to get this shit together to go away."

"Fuck, I'm agitated."

"What? Running for two hours in that car with who knows how many miles still hasn't done enough to calm the fire in your hands?"

"No." Dehya moaned softly, laying her face on the table, her cheek pressed against the cold metal. "Damn, this race was difficult, I thought I wasn't going to get first place."