「04」. Four

hey! FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!!!!! 😿😿😿😿
A lot of things happened in that little time, so I ended up delaying! but I have good news!!!
1: escapism is fully written! the 12 chapters are written, and I'm writing the extras for this fic right now!
- but!!!!!!!!! they're not corrected, so the english version may not be perfect at the moment, but when the person who corrects it for me can do so, I will correct it and note it here in the notes!
2: as it's finished, I'll keep 2 updates a week!
3: Thank you for all the support you gave me with this story! Seriously, you have no idea how much your support helped me complete this fic!

I hope you like it, and sorry for the delay! My keyboard is terrible, it doesn't half work, so I'm going to do my best to make this work!
Good reading!!!!

"Do we need somebodyJust to feel like we're alright?Is the only reasonYou're holding me tonight'Cause we're scared to be lonely?Too much time, losing track of usWhere was the real?Undefined, spiraling out of touchForgot how it feels"— Scared To Be...

Just to feel like we're alright?
Is the only reason
You're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?
Too much time, losing track of us
Where was the real?
Undefined, spiraling out of touch
Forgot how it feels"
— Scared To Be Lonely, Martin Garrix ft. Dua Lipa

"Kaveh never left anything to be desired in any project he put his hands on. His ideas are brilliant, he sees the world of motorsport in a different way."

"How would you say he sees the world of motorsport?"

"If I may say something." Neuvillette gave a weak smile before continuing his sentence. "Kaveh sees the world of racing as a chance to reach paradise."
— Neuvillette, chief director of Fontaine's team.

"Is that the model?"

Kaveh was startled when he heard Alhaitham's voice in surprise in the workshop. When did he come in? He hadn't even heard a step from the other man. The red eyes looked at the pilot with a frown, even bigger when he saw the other's smile.

"Don't worry, scared kitty, I'm just asking."

"Ridiculous habit of appearing silently, what if I had blurred the sketch?" Kaveh grumbled, turning to the drawing on the table, and continued with the fine line as he thought. Wait. "What the fuck is this scaredy kitty thing? It's not my fault you came in like you were sneaking around."

"So, you know you're a kitten?"

"Shut up, don't bother me, I'm working."

"You always use that excuse, you should change them if you want me to stay away."

Kaveh didn't respond to the provocation, just stared at Alhaitham, sitting in the chair next to him and approaching to see the drawing being made. Whatever.

"Fontaine is coming." Alhaitham noticed Kaveh's eye roll, but in fact, he didn't know the real reason Kaveh disliked Fontaine, as well as his teams, so much. "Do you want to give me a tip?"