Chapter 15

[Warning: smut]

After some time I'm left alone in the room, as the young docter advised me to get some rest. That's all he said. My arm has been wrapped in a bandage when he was done taking care of it.

I rub my forehead annoyed. Valarian comes into the room too. It's peaceful now that were of the two of us, yet I can see on his face that's he's frustrated.

To my suprise he sits next to me. He looks like he wants to say something but doesn't. He's always calm and collected, mostly an emotionless robot but now... I can see some emotions.

"I'm glad you're okay", he finally says, avoiding my eyes as he says so. I smile softly. "Yeah, me too."
Valarian eyes meet mine. "It should've have been me."
"Sorry?", I ask confused, hoping he will elaborate. It's quiet for a moment before Valarian continues.

"It should've have been me who got you out of there. Who should've have saved and protected you. I'm sorry... I failed." I can see the sadness and dissapionted in his eyes. I place my hand on his shoulder. Valarian looks at me suprised then glances at my hand.

"You didn't fail, Valarian. You did your duty, and even while in my absence you tried stopping them", I reply. "You couldn't have possibly guessed where I was. Aric knows the palace way better. I'm still proud of you."

Valarians gaze doesn't avoid mine any longer. "Proud..." My eyes widen a bit as a smile comes upon his lips. "You still feel safe around me?"
I nod my head. "Of course I do. You have protected me countless times. I won't find a better bodyguard than you."

Valarian puts his hand over mine that lies on his shoulder. His cheeks turning a slight shade of pink. "I need to tell you something."

I wait for him to continue after some silence but he doesn't. "What do you need to tell me?", I ask curiously. "When I noticed you were missing, I was worried sick. Something had happened to you, and when you returned in that wounded state...", he pauses again and looks at the ground. "I could never forgive myself if something bad were to happen to you. Not just because you are my queen..."

Somewhere I have a feeling where this is going. My heart skips a beat in my chest. "... but also because... I can't imagine a life without you."

I feel my cheeks heat up more. That was a confession, wasn't it?

He looks at me again and the only thing I can hear is my heartbeat in my ears. Yet I smile.

So he does care after all...

"I thought you were never going to say that...", I answer softly. I can see the slight suprise and a spark of happiness showing in his eyes. Before I can say anything else he takes my hand in his, his hand soft and warm yet also a bit rough at the same time.

"I wanted ask you, if it's okay if I can show my love to you. Not just mentally, but..." he pauses. "I don't know how I can ask it with appropriate vocabulary." I chuckle a bit.

The blush on his face is cute, finally his true feelings show that he hid for years. "You do have my permission."

He smiles relieved and almost before I can do anything else I feel his lips onto mine. His lips soft and warm, gentle touching mine. His hand goes to the side of my face, his fingers feeling delicate on my skin. I kiss him back first with the same gentle energy before it becomes more passionate. His tongue teasing the bottom of my lip. I can still feel my heart beating in my chest as I part my lips and the kiss deepens. Our tongues are toying with eachother like rollercoasters.

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer without breaking the kiss. I feel his masculine body against mine. The gentle and careful kiss in the meantime time turned passionate and rough. My stomach exploding as it feels like thousands of butterflies are tickling it.

His hand on my waist goes slowly down to my thigh, slowly rubbing it. My hand glides to the back of his head as I pull him even closer to me, his hand making me feel tingles all over my body.

He breaks the kiss and he starts kissing my jawline. His kisses are more rough and confident and Valarian uses his tongue. I lean my head back as I feel pleasure and excitment washing over me. His lips move lower to my neck while his hands continues to rub my thigh giving a short squeeze. I hear a soft growl coming from him, the small vibrating is enough to increase the pleasure.

My hand still has a grip on the back of his head as he continues. "Do you like this?", he says softly, as he keeps kissing my neck, using his tongue once in a while. Not wanting to let out a small moan just yet I nod my head.

I can feel him smile as his hand moves closer to my waist in between my legs. Slowly coming closer and closer, his teasing only makes my excitment worse. "Do you want this, my queen?", he whispers seductively in my ear. His warm breath making me blush harder. His hand going in circles on my inner thigh just a few inches away from my sensitive spot. I can't help but feel desperate. I want it, I want it so badly...

"Y-yes...", I say softly, my voice shaking slightly. Valarian smirks and his hand moves closer again. I feel a shiver down my spine as he reaches my sensitive spot, he starts gently rubbing it and I let out a sudden moan. His touch feels like heaven as a powerful wave of pleasure overcomes me. His fingers stroke it in circular movements. First gentle but then going a bit faster.

I let out another moan and the my hands grip the upper piece of his clothing tightly. "Do you want me to continue?~" he asks in a teasing tone. My face is bright red, nodding my head. "Y-yes please..."

Valarian smiles with a naughty glint in his eyes. His fingers slip deeper in my lady parts and I no longer can contain my moans as his finger goes in and out. We lie down with him of top of me as his hands never leave it. He continues going a bit father and faster and my moans become louder.

With satisfaction Valarian keeps kissing my neck. I can only grip the sheets tighter, as the pleasure becomes more and more till a piont I can no longer control my body. My moans become louder, his fingers are going faster in and out, down there I'm completely wet. I can't think of anything else right now.

"Good girl~" Valarian purs softly into my ear. I feel myself coming closer and closer to my climax. He still goes the same paste but it is perfect as it is. I let out a loud moan in pleasure as I reach my climax, which lasts for a few seconds before I can finally take my breath again. I'm panting a bit. Valarian's hand takes his fingers out gently.

He lies beside me and wraps his arm around me. Our bodies completely touch. I snuggle next to him, my head in the crook of his neck. His hand goes up my head and starts stroking my hair. Valarian plants a loving on my forehead.

"You had an exhausting day... you should rest a bit", Valarian says softly. I nod my head, feeling tired but the good feeling stays inside of my body. I wrap my arms around him. "Please stay here for tonight...", I whisper. Valarian smiles and hugs me tighter.

"I'm not going anywhere..."

________________________________

Hello there!

It's my first time writing smut on wattpad, so please don't go too hard on me. 😅

Have a nice day/night!