◇a new beginning◇

*~lloyds pov~*

*lloyd was outside putting together pieces of wood thinking abt random things abt his father,harumi diff things and he was searching for a last piece and he didnt notice harumi standing behind him with the last piece*
Searching for this? *she held out the piece OH MY FSM..u scared me there harumi *he said while taking the piece*
U really are a scaredy cat *she laughs and lloyd just rolles his eyes playfully*
So watcha doin mr "green ninja" hm
Just putting together wood to lets say save money to buy more*he said*
Hm....i see but u do realize im still rich from being a "princess" so its kinda useless the efffort *she chuckles*
Well.. its worth a t- *he was cutt of by cole*
Sup u two its getting late blankets are given out so get one while ya can bc we needed to give killow more then usual bc hes uh...bigger *cole said*
Welp lets go

*they went to get their blankets and lloyd got the last one so harumi didnt have one but she didnt rlly care so she sat down near a monastary wall which caught lloyds eye,he went to her*
Hey uh..do u wanna maybe..sleep with me bc u dont have a blanket *lloyd said with a detairmendet yet shy voice*
Since i know when ur detaimend ur unstoppable so i dont want arguing so i guess fine *she said with a very lightly annoyed voice and lloyd immeadietly sat down next to her putting the blanket around her and pulling her close and they both fell asleep pretty quickly*