Sweet Kisses

Ehem ehem. Here's more for the Zip simps

~~~

Zip¶°

°You and Zip have been dating for the past two months after whole two years of friendship. You both were actually a happy teasing couple. That dinosaur tailed girl surely did know how to mess with you but you didn't mind since you got used to her jokes.

She'd always place a few of her papercrafts in your locker to surprise you. Just to show how much she appreciates to have you. Of course, in return, you'd sneak in her dorm and give her surprise kisses and embrace her from behind on which she'd always smile with that soft blush across her pale face.

Right now, you two are hanging out at her dorm, nibbling on lollipops that she bought when she was out for more paper.

Zip had her blue lolly in her mouth as she sat next to you, folding some paper stars while you had your arm around her waist with a red one in your mouth.

Zip then paused, as if she got an idea. She placed her finished lollipop stick on a nearby plate and wuth that mischievous smirk on her face she turned to you, signaling she was up to another trick up her sleeve.

She shifted a bit until she sat on your lap, which caught you off guard a bit but soon you smiled, feeling her pitch black hands wrap around your neck, her dino tail wagging behind her.

"what's with the embrace?" you asked as you took your candy out of your lips and placed it on the same plate before you wrapped your arms around her waist.

"I wanna change the colours." Zip replied on which you raised a brow. "How?" you asked. Her smirk grew further.

"Ever heard of a French kiss?" she said, her smirk never fading. You froze, blushing purfously. You were used to sharing a peck on lips or two in the hallways, but something that deep? What was on Zips mind now?

Seeing your reaction, she, without a warning, pressed her lips against yours. Her sugary blueberry stained lips from her candy against yours with the taste of strawberry from yours mixed together in a sweet yet very deep and passionate kiss.

Your grip around her tightened a bit as you two shared, literally, the sweetest kisses of your entire relationship.

~~~

Word count: 398