Mine

Alright, sooooo

Both these in one? Yessiiiir

°Alice¶~

°You and Alice knew each other. You were her smiling sun while she was your crescent moon. You two were inseparable. Even though everyone feared Alice, even teachers, you saw nothing wrong with her powers or her as her in any way.

You were walking out of the library, taking your thumb between your teeth in anxiety as the sweat beads rolled down your forehead.

An hour ago you had science class at miss Bloomie and you didn't study at all. You completely forgot that the test was even gonna be today. The only comfort thoughts you had now were visiting Alice again for tea and reassuring words.

Your eyes shifted to the ground as your hand dropped to your side until you bumped into someone accidentally.

As you were about to apologise, you saw a very pissed miss Bloomie holding a paper in her pale hand. Your eyes widened. Feeling your heart hammering in your chest, the sound echoing in your ears, you started slowly backing away.

Bloomie pissed expression didn't falter nor did she speak. She just started sprinting to you. You managed to get your legs functioning through the shock and you started running away.

Your breath was progressively getting shorter and shallow before you quickly opened the nearest locker and slumped into it. A silhouette passed in fast steps and you quickly covered your mouth, trying not to be too loud of your shallow breathing.

You kept praying that someone will come until the locker that you were in got violently opened with the familiar figure of the science teacher stood there before you.

With the suddeness of the door being torn open, you yelled. Just as you thought you were gonna get brutally massacred right then and there, miss Bloomie spotted something on her left and the hallways went darker.

The eyes of the science teacher widened before she turned and ran away. Your body trembled, not daring to step outside. The darkness of the hallways didn't falter when a familiar someone approached the locker you were in.

Alice. You thought.

Her figure stood before you and, before she could speak, you jumped in the demon girls arms, your body still trembling from the adrenaline you felt when you were chased.

She paused for a second before wrapping her arms around you too, giving comforting pats up and down your back to soothe you down.

That was a close call.

Way too close.

"Nobody will touch you." you repeat her words in your head. "You're mine. Mine. Alone."

Word count: 434