Curiosity Unleashed

Najia lay in her bed, her mind swirling with questions after the conversation her parents had with the scientists earlier that evening. She didn't fully understand the details, but she knew it was something big, something concerning. As her parents drifted off to sleep in their separate rooms, Najia's curiosity bubbled up inside her, urging her to explore the mysterious Genosphere facility.

Quietly slipping out of bed, Najia tiptoed across the cold floor of her room, clad in her pink pajamas with bunny slippers adorning her feet. She carefully opened her door, making sure not to make a sound that might alert her sleeping parents. With each step, her heart pounded in her chest, a mixture of excitement and fear coursing through her veins.

As she navigated the dimly lit corridors of Genosphere, Najia stumbled upon a lab, its door slightly ajar. Peeking inside, she saw rows of cages containing various animals, and tables cluttered with scientific equipment and papers. The sight both fascinated and unnerved her.

Ignoring the warning signs, Najia reached out to pet one of the animals, only to receive a sharp bite in return. She bit down on her lip to stifle the cry of pain, not wanting to wake anyone. Ignoring the throbbing sensation in her finger, she turned her attention to the papers scattered on the counters.

Her eyes widened as she read about the origins of the animals and the gruesome experiments they were subjected to. Shock and disgust washed over her, but she knew she had to document this evidence. Pulling out her phone, she snapped photos of the incriminating documents, determined to share them with her friends back home.

Feeling drained both mentally and physically, Najia decided it was time to retreat to the safety of her room. Sneaking out of the lab as silently as she had entered, she couldn't shake the feeling of exhaustion that weighed heavily on her. Despite the pain in her finger, she pushed through, her mind consumed by thoughts of sleep.

Unbeknownst to her, a dark, shadowy figure lurked in the background, watching her every move with sinister intent. As Najia made her way back to her room, the figure remained hidden, its gaze following her until she disappeared from view.

With a sigh of relief, Najia slipped back into her bed, her eyelids growing heavy with sleep. As she drifted off into slumber, her mind replayed the events of the night, leaving her with more questions than answers.