The Water Park Pt. 1

During Spring Break, the water park was quite a popular place for people of all ages to hang out. A few younger kids ran rampant while their parents watched them. Teens and Adults alike swam around in the water. And of course there was the large water slides with lines so long they needed multiple flights of stairs just to support the amount of people. Among the people there, was a group of 5 colleges students. 3 girls, 2 boys. One of the girls with blonde, shoulder length hair wearing a white bikini rubbed her stomach as it growled.

*grrrrrrgllllle*

"Ugh, I'm sooo hungry. " She groaned.

"We just ate not too long ago, Molly. How are you still hungry?" One of the boys with long, light brown hair wearing a pair of blue swimming trunks said.

"Well, I'm still hungry. I'm gonna go look for a vendor somewhere. You want anything Alex?" Molly asked.

"No, I'm fine" he said

"What about the rest of you guys?" Molly asked.

They all shook their heads

"I'm good" One girl, named Jenna said

"Nah, I'm full"  the other girl, Ashley said

"I'll pass" the other boy, Bryce said

"Oh well, your loss I guess" Molly said as she walked off to find a vendor. As she walked around the water park, she got a few gazes towards her. She was a pretty attractive woman after all. All the right curves in all the right places and skin that looks like it was gently kissed by the sun. She didn't pay any mind to any of that, though. She was just focused on getting some food. Eventually she found what she was looking for, a food vendor in the middle of the park. She walked up and looked at the menu. There was a decent selection of food but nothing really caught her eye except for one menu item.

"Oooh, shrimp tacos? Yes please" she thought to herself.

She moved up the line to the front, placed her order and eventually got her tacos.

"Mmm, they look delicious." She said.

Molly scarfed down all 4 tacos she ordered and was finally full.

"Aaah, that hit the spot. Now, I better go find where the others went. They better not have gone on any of the water slides without me." She said.

She got up and went to find her friends. But as she was looking for her friends, she started to feel a bit of a pain in her stomach.

*grrrrrrrrrrglllllllle*
*grooooan*

She let out a sharp exhale as she place a hand on her slightly bloated stomach.

"Mmm. What's up with my stomach?" She asked to herself. "It's probably nothing. I just need to find Alex and the others."

She continued to walk around until eventually she saw her friends waiting in line at the water slide. Luckily for her, they were at the very back so she could join in right away.

"Hey, you guys aren't going on the slides without me, are you?" Molly questioned.

"Oh, hey Sis. Did you get something to eat?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, it was great. I'll try it again sometime. She said.

But right as she was praising the food, her stomach spoke otherwise.

*grrrrrrooooooowwwwlllll*

She winced and placed her hand on her stomach again.

"Hey, are you alright Molly? You look like you have a stomachache." Jenna said.

"No, it's nothing, I'm fi-uuugh" she said, being cutoff by another sharp cramp in her stomach, followed by an audible wet fart.

*grrrrrrrrrggggllllllle*
*Plllrrrrrpt*

"That doesn't sound like nothing. What did you eat?" Ashley asked.

"Some shrimp tacos from the vendor. About 4 I think." She replied.

"4!?" The rest of them said in shock.

"No wonder you have a stomachache. I'm starting to think maybe you shouldn't get on the water slide." Bryce said.

"What!? I'm perfectly fine! I just had a little gas is all. I'm not missing out on this!"
Molly said, frustrated at her friends.

"Ok, ok fine. You can go on the water slide." Alex said.

"Hm. Thanks bro." Molly said.

"Just try not to shit yourself." Alex said smugly.

"Oh, shut up!" Molly yelled.

She grabbed her stomach again as it growled.

*grrrrrrrrggggglllllle*

The line was long and she still had a while before she reached the top. She kept hoping to herself that her stomachache would subside but she knew deep down that it was more than just a stomachache. She needed a toilet. Soon.

To be continued . . .