The Water Park Pt. 2

As Molly and the others continued to move up the line of the water slide, her stomach continued to growl and churn. The tacos were really not agreeing with her. It got to the point where she was letting out wet farts every few minutes. Her arms were wrapped around her stomach as the aching continued. She kept up the facade of being alright, but couldn't keep it up for much longer. Eventually, through all the farts and aches, she was at the top. There were only a few other people in front of her, including her friends. She was relieved that it was almost done. But her relief was short lived as her stomach roared once again.

*grrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwllllll*
*Prrrrrrrrrrfffffft-plorch*

Molly gasped. She knew that she had let out more than just gas.

"O-oh no." She said worryingly.

A small, brown spot became visible on here white bikini bottoms. She quickly placed one hand on her bottom and the other on her stomach as it continued to growl.

*grrrrrooooooaaaaan*

She was breaking out in a cold sweat. She really needed to use the bathroom. She was starting to worry about making it to the toilet. Suddenly she snapped back to reality when she realized it was her turn to go down the water slide. She was starting to wonder if she really should go down the water slide or not, but she had already made it this far. She got into position and went down. She was having a fairly good time. She had almost forgotten about her predicament. Keyword being almost, because as she was going down, her stomach cramped up again causing her to change positions. As she did that, things got a bit more bumpy. The water flipped her around and roughed her up a bit right before she came out the end of the slide. She was released into the pool section where she tried to get a hold of herself and get steady.

"Ugh. That was rough. I better get out and head to the bathrooms now." She said to herself.

She felt her stomach growl again, as she placed a hand on her stomach and bottom again. But as she put a hand on her bottom, her eyes flew open and her face sunk.

"No no no no NO!" She yelled.
She looked down and realized that her bikini bottoms were missing. Her lower half was completely exposed. She was filled with dread as her stomach cramped again.

"Mmmm. Gotta find my bottoms." She muttered to herself. She wandered around the pool looking for her bottoms, her stomach gurgling all the way and letting out bubbly, underwater farts.

*grrrrrrgggglllllle*
*Blllllbblllbllll*

"Damn it, where are they!?" She said as she was desperately looking around. Suddenly she found them floating in the shallow end. She made her way towards them as quickly as she could but before she could get there, a teen boy found them and picked them up.

"Oooh, bikini bottoms." He said.

"H-hey! Kid, those are mine!" Molly yelled.

"Oh? You want them back, huh?" He said.

"Yes! Now give them to me-uugh." She said, getting cut of by her stomach gurgling. "P-please?"

*Bllblllbllbll*

She was crossing her legs underwater, desperately trying to hold back the floodgates of her bowels.

"Hmmmm, I don't know. I'll think about it. Ask me later." He snickered, running off.

"W-wha!? Get back here you little fucking perv!" She yelled. Getting worked up. Suddenly her stomachache was becoming worse. It was at the point where she couldn't handle it anymore.

"Mmmmm. Fuck it." Molly said, getting out of the pool as fast as she could and scurrying off to find the bathroom. Covering her sensitive bits with one hand and placing the other on her stomach. Some people she passed were staring at her beautifully round bottom as it lightly jiggled as she ran. She didn't care anymore. She just wanted to find the bathroom. Finally, the ladies room was in her sights.

"Yes Yes!" She said happily. But this was a short lived happiness as she was hit with a massive cramp in her stomach causing her to double over. Her bowels were quivering. The gates were cracking open.

"N-no. I'm almost there" she said weakly.

To be continued . . .