Character Aesthetics

Williamson Family

FATHER:- Stuart Williamson.
He was also a renowned cricketer in his times, so he's a bit strict. A discipline-loving person and a bit Harsh sometimes...

MOTHER:- Sandra Williamson.
She is such a sweetheart, Kind and Compassionate lady.

BROTHER:- Logan Williamson.
He's a Businessman and A peak Level Flirt... He's not into Sports at all. Both Brothers have some issues So they don't bond well.

SISTER:- Ava Williamson.
His Sister's a complete spoilt Brat, She's the younger one so She has taken every thing for granted, A typical Vamp .

_______________________________________

Professional Life:-

A very Famous cricket all around the world who is known For his Admirable Captaincy. The Man Who can handle any form of Pressure in the Ground. A right-handed batsman and an occasional off spin bowler, he is widely regarded as one of the greatest contemporary batsmen of all time and captain New Zealand has ever produced. Known by the name of CAPTAIN KOOL.

Private Life:-

He's Such a Vibe, A humorous guy With Peak Level Flirting Skills.... No one Ever Gets bored when he's around, A chivalrous Guy, who Respects every one, But when It comes to Faith, he's an atheist... Doesn't believe in love, he thinks love makes a person weak and Distracted.....
His Best Friends are Trent and Tim (Both are Cricketer). They are Very Supportive and True Friends anyone could ask for..
___________________________________

KANE WILLIAMSON:-

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Raheem Family

ELDEST SISTER:- Alina Raheem
She is a Very Complex Character, She Loves her family but has Weird ways of showing it... She's like Watermelon, Hard from outside soft from inside...

YOUNGER SISTER:- Aira Raheem
She's such A sweetie, Loves Yezda More than anyone else in this World.... She's Suffering from Cancer, Hence she's Beloved to All siblings.

YOUNGER BROTHER:- Omar Raheem
He's a pessimist, 'Glass half Empty person'... But Loves his Sisters..

(Yezda's parents are deceased..... They died in a Car Accident recently)
__________________________________________

Professional Life:-

A Specialized Physiatrist and Surgeon in Saturn Hospital. She will be given Opportunity to Work in Cricket Agency due to her remarkable Success in her Field (Later in the Story). She is Very Passionate about her Job and Does everything wholeheartedly.

Personal Life:-

The Whole Responsibility Falls On her Shoulders to take Care of Her Siblings after her Parents death. She used to be very bubbly and Vivacious but After the Accident she Just turned everything off and started Existing instead of living.... But even After Everything she never Lost her faith in Allah SWT, She Still has hope that one day all Her miseries will turn into Beautiful rewards.
___________________________________________

YEZDA RAHEEM:-

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Let me confess something Before Starting this Story...... I love Kane Williamson like I've never Loved any Of the Celebrity ever before.. I can Literally Praise and Appreciate Him for Days without Tiring 😂 And I don't Know from where this Idea Of Halal FF came in my mind but I hope Y'all will give ENCHATÉ the Same Love as SHIDDAT.

This is the First Time that I'm writing Any FF and Unlike Shiddat I don't have Direction for this So I'll appreciate If y'all will gimme Ideas ❤️

I'll Upload First Chapter After A Month, Sorry For that But My exams are very Near so I don't get time for Writing🤌🏻 Please put up with me For A month After that I'll write Continuously 💕
_____________________________________

Lots of Love🤍🤍

Stay Tuned for Further Updates!!!!!

Your's Lovingly,
Kiwi🥝.