Chapter Two: Visionkit

---> VISIONKIT SELECTED

You decide to say hi to your brother, Visionkit. You scamper over to him, your black tail bobbing up and down as your little paws carry you across the dirt floor. You rush towards the stone wall, your blue eyes sparking with excitement.

"Hi, Visionkit! Let's play moss-ball together, c'mon!"

Your brother, startled, looks up at you, his amber eyes widening with surprise. His tail bristles for a second before he recognizes you.

"Whew, you scared me, Wishkit!" He mrrowed with relief, his gaze softening upon seeing your face. "Thanks-I was so bored! Hopekit is so boring; all she ever talks about is becoming an apprentice. We still have two moons to go!"

You tilt your head, your blue eyes looking upon your brother quizzically. "But aren't you excited to become an apprentice? It'll be so fun; going on patrols, catching food for WillowClan-it'll be the best!" Moss-ball was forgotten as you and your brother talk.

Visionkit cuffs your ear gently, rolling his eyes. "Wish-kiiiit, I never said I wasn't excited to be an apprentice one day! It's just that-well, I dunno, don't you think Hopekit is...too serious these days?"

You rub your ear, thinking slowly. Visionkit had a good point-Hopekit used to be very mischievous, always getting into trouble with Dreamkit. The two mollies were closer than the brothers could ever be with them. Perhaps, although she wouldn't admit it, it was because Hopekit felt very protective of her deaf sister.

But these days, Hopekit had been more focused on her apprenticeship. You notice Dreamkit casting a sidelong glance at her buddy, her paws freezing. The molly dropped to all fours and clambered over to Hopekit. You see them talking with each other-or, in this case, Dreamkit signing and Hopekit signing and talking at the same time. It was a habit; Dreamkit wanted to improve her lip-reading skills.

You look away, letting them have their privacy (you could see their paws from where you were sitting). "Huh, I guess you're right, Visionkit. But don't worry, brother-Dreamkit always seems to convince Hopekit into doing something silly!"

Sure enough, you and your brother watch your sisters scamper off, giggling with delight. Uh-oh...what were they up to now?

You glance at Visionkit, a glint in your eyes. Should you follow them?

Options:

- Yes! What are they up to now?

- No...I want to talk to Visionkit for a bit longer.

Vote here! ---> https://forms.gle/1pG7Rkvx3PJ7oj4t6