7

Ningning's POV

"Wrap and finish everything then the operation's done." I announced to everyone in the operating room especially to my assistant trainee fellow.

"Yes. Thanks for the your hard work, Doctor." They all said and I left the operating room. I removed my hand gloves and threw it on the trash bin. I also removed my operating lab gown and the face mask. I changed into a white coat for doctors.

I checked the time I saw that it's past lunch time. The operation took up for about 5 hours  straight. I stretched my back and when  the joints are popping or cracking it gives a relaxing feeling.

I was about to go to the cafeteria to take my lunch when the president of the neurosurgeon team approached me from behind.

"Hello,Dr wright." I said and we shook hands as our formal gesture to each other.

He smiled to me. "Hello Dr. Yizhuo. I was actually waiting for you to be done on your operation because I am to talk to you about leaving the country?"

I nodded. "Yes, president."

"Go to my five after you finished your lunch." Said the the middle aged man.

"I will." I smile and slightly bowed my head.

I went to the cafeteria and as expected, there's just a few people because lunch time's over. Some of the doctors greeted me along the way.

I ordered my food and sat on unoccupied table. I saw that other three nurses here were waving at me, Acting cute. They are Catalans. Native people here in Madrid. I gave them a smile before grabbing the spoon and fork and saw them blushed.

I ate my lunch and rested for a while before going to the president office. I talked to him. I confirmed that I'll be going after 3 days to Korea. I'll go there for good because the Vice President of neurosurgery department asked me to go back to their hospital. I can't say no because working on Korea hospitals is a good ideal. I tried it once with the same hospital so I had a lot of friends back then. They need more experts neurosurgeon that's why, And because he's my friend, I accepted his offer and filed her my move out.

Minjeong or winter, my wife, didn't know about anything. I didn't bother to tell her because usually I'm not really approaching her when we're together. I rather not to talk to her most of the times. She came back to South Korea two days ago because my mother asked for help. I don't care actually because it's good that she's not here. I just don't like to feel the presence of the person controlled everything years ago.

After my duty on the hospital, I went to the bar to unwind, I need this more than anything right now. This day is my last working day in the hospital but I didn't bother to celebrate it with other doctors. I just ordered their favorite foods, sandwiches form subway. I just say my goodbyes as went straight her to the bar. I've been her in Madrid for months and I didn't actually expect that it's going to be boring because this is not a normal me. I have a lot of patience inside me and i don't know why I suddenly want to go back to Korea. Maybe I know the answer but I'm just in denial.

Yes, I wan to see Aeri Yu again.I just fucking miss her presence, her stories, her smiles, her face especially her cheeks. Months of stalking her , it feels like I'm really updated on her everyday life. Checking her social media became my habit, although most of the times I am hurt because some of her posts are about that Jungwon boy. Yeah I also stalked her twitter and they are actually flirting. That's the right term, I guess. Maybe Aeri forgot everything about me now because fuck! I'm so dumb for letting her go.

I drank till the last sip of my whiskey in just one shot. I felt the alcohol went down my throat to my stomach. I love this feeling although it hurts, it gives me pleasure. I didn't have any dinner yet here's me, drinking alcohol. My friends were actually worried at me because I'm not that health conscious especially that I'm a doctor. I should control my drinking habits and smoking. I told them that I have so many doctors friends that will cure me if anything happens. I know my silliness but who can blame me? I feel like I'm always alone.