17

Ningning's pov

"What's the occasion?" I said while rubbing my eyes. I just woke up and went downstairs to check on Aeri in the kitchen who is now cooking.

The prettiest woman looked at me and smiled. "Good morning, baby." She walked towards me and kissed my lips. It's cute that she tiptoed to reaches my lips  (but  in reality it's the other way around 😅)  "There's no occasion." Then she went back on cooking.

"Then why are you cooking a lot?" I scanned my eyes the table and sink, there's a lot of vegetables, noodles and pork. She already cooked pancakes and bacon. I bet she's cooling a dish for lunch.

"Oh, because I'm going to meet my unnie's friend."

"Jimin is going home already?" I asked.

She shook her head. "She's on a business trip but she'll make a time for her friend because this day was scheduled a week ago but things came up so she need to leave the town for days. But my Unnie told me that after we meet her friend, she'll go back to her trip. That's how special that woman is." She explained while cooking.

I walked towards Aeri and hug her from the back. "That friend of Jimin must be really lucky to have her. You often meet the woman?"

Again, she shook her head. "Nope. This is my first time. They've been friend for years now but because her friend were so busy most of the time, I didn't have chance to meet her but now."

"Should I go with you?" I said whole giving her kisses on the other side of her neck down to her shoulder.

She finished cooking so she turned off the stove then face me. "You'll be bored, Ning. Might better if you stay at home and rest. Besides it's your day off."

"I waited my day off just to be with you every second of the day, Ri." I made a sad face but this bean pinched my cheek.

"Then go with me." She smiled and kiss my lips.

"Oh, yeah!" I winked and carried to sit on the sink.

"What are you doing?" She frowned.

"It will be better if I have my breakfast for today." I winked.

"But Ning, your breakfast is on the table---"

"I don't want anything but you." I kissed her neck and.... You guys know what happened next.

---
A/N: I feel so awkward writing SPG scene. I'm sorry if it's lame and I didn't meet your expectations.  Please view and follow.