Bio

Character Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 20 years

Physical Attributes:

Height: 6'1"

Hair: Short, tousled black hair, styled to project a deliberate, rugged appearance.

Eyes: Notable heterochromia, with one eye red and the other brown, creating a distinctive and memorable look.

Build: Toned and athletic, his body is a testament to rigorous physical conditioning and combat readiness.

Personality Traits:

Abrasive: Direct and blunt, Y/n's approach is shaped by his past traumas and the high-stakes nature of his job, leading to a no-nonsense demeanor.

Rough: His experiences have forged a tough exterior, making him seem unyielding and ready to confront any challenge.

Sarcastic: Y/n often resorts to sarcasm to navigate conversations, using humor to mask his true feelings and maintain a psychological barrier.

Background and Career:

Traumatic Beginnings and Mentorship: The Raccoon City outbreak at the age of 14 drastically changed Y/n's life, leading to the loss of his family and his rescue by Leon S. Kennedy. Leon's heroic act and subsequent mentorship profoundly influenced Y/n, guiding him towards a path of justice and resilience. Inspired by Leon's dedication, Y/n pursued a career in law enforcement, driven by a desire to prevent such tragedies from reoccurring. After high school, Y/n excelled in the rigorous training required for federal service, rapidly advancing due to his exceptional skills and unwavering commitment. His first major mission, the high-risk operation to rescue Ashley Graham, not only served as a crucial test of his capabilities but also marked the beginning of a significant chapter in his life, intertwining his fate with Leon's and setting the stage for his personal and professional growth.

Skill Set and Abilities:

Master Marksman: Exceptionally skilled in using various firearms, Y/n can execute precise shots under extreme pressure.

Master Martial Artist: Trained in multiple combat styles, he is adept at neutralizing threats in close-quarters combat.

Peak Human Durability: Y/n's physical resilience allows him to endure and quickly recover from injuries that would incapacitate others.

Peak Human Speed and Agility: His agility and reflexes enable him to dodge attacks and execute counterstrikes efficiently.

Peak Human Strength: Y/n possesses extraordinary strength, allowing him to overpower adversaries and manage heavy physical tasks.

Peak Human Condition: Representing the apex of human physical and mental capability, Y/n is the ideal operative for confronting and overcoming dire threats.