04

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

"Valerie, how was your day?" Clara asked, her eyes twinkling with curiosity.

Valerie sighed, a mixture of exhaustion and excitement coursing through her veins. "It was... eventful, to say the least."

Clara nodded understandingly, placing a comforting hand on Valerie's shoulder. "Well, you can relax here. I have a few things we must discuss."

"So, I think Alden and I have found the perfect permanent home for you," Clara announced with a gentle smile, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Really?"

"I think Havenfield would be the perfect permanent home for you,"

"I would get to stay with Sophie?"

"Yes, you'll get to stay with Sophie," Clara confirmed, her tone warm and reassuring. "Grady and Edaline are eager to welcome you into their home, and I'm sure Sophie will be thrilled to have you as part of her family."

Valerie could feel her heart beating out of her chest with anticipation and excitement, each pulse echoing the rush of emotions swirling within her. The prospect of staying with Sophie, of finally having a place to call home, filled her with a sense of joy.

The moment Clara left, Val hailed Sophie to ask her if she knew about her moving to Havenfield, "Do you know about me moving to Havenfield? Clara just told me, and I can't believe it!"

Sophie's lips curved into a smile, her eyes twinkling with warmth as she met Valerie's gaze. "I knew!" she admitted. "I'm so happy, Val. Havenfield is going to be even better with you there."

Both of the girls shared excitement due to the prospect of Valerie moving in. As their voices became raised with enthusiasm and anticipation, they painted vivid pictures of the adventures they would have and the memories they would create. It was a conversation they would remember fondly, a glimpse into the future they couldn't wait to embrace together.

The very next day, Val packed up her belongings with the help of Clara. With everything neatly stowed away, they light leaped, and made their way to the entrance of Havenfield. From there, they could see rolling hills, pastures stretching as far as the eye could see, and enclosures filled with animals grazing in the sunlight. But most importantly, there was Sophie, standing at the edge of the property, waving eagerly from afar.

With everything moved into Sophie's room on the third floor, Valerie let out a sigh she had been holding in. She couldn't believe this was her life.

By the time Valerie woke up from her slumber, it was time to get ready for school. She quickly threw on her uniform and dashed downstairs to join Sophie and the rest of the family for breakfast. Valerie couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement for the day ahead. After all, it was her first day at Foxfire Academy as a permanent resident of Havenfield, and she couldn't wait to tell all of her friends.Together, Sophie and Val left Havenfield.

"Good morning, prodigies," Dame Alina said, sounding way too eagar, "Everyone ready for another exiting day?"

"I finally passed the halfway point," Dex whispered to Sophie and Val while pointing to his nexus.

Valerie smiled while he continued to boast, "Yep. not much longer til I can have my own Pathfinder. Maybe I'll even get my nexus off younger than Fitz- man that would be awesome! I'd love to see Wonderboy's face if a broke his record."

Sophie was about to defend Fitz when Dame Alina interrupted, "We are currently four weeks away from midterms. For those worried you won't pass see Lady Nissa in the Tutoring Center."