Restless

"Sit back down." Noah said harshly as he pushed Stiles onto the couch. Not hard enough to hurt him but hard enough for The Nogitsune to get the memo.

The Nogitsune just grinned as he put his hands up in the air. "Yes sir...Sheriff." He put his arms back down dramatically as he looked up at Noah. "Now before you speak I want to let you know that I'm capable of leaving at any moment but I want to entertain these ideas you guys have, it's just so...what's the word? Oh, chaotic." He grinned at his last word of choice as he relaxed in the sofa that he'd been sitting on for hours once more.

Noah looked over at Scott who just nodded at him, telling him to at least try. "Stiles can you hear me...?" Noah said pulling a small ottoman and placing it in front of Stiles as he sat down.

But Stiles laughed right in his face. "Oh my god. You didn't really think that was going to work, right?" His laughter toned down as he saw the Sheriffs sad yet so emotionless expression he wore. He paused choosing his next words carefully. "Your scared to loose him, huh?" Stiles spoke softly which was very off putting. He looked at Noah genuinely concerned as if he pitied him.

The Sheriff could see right through his game. "Don't start that crap with me." He said harshly trying not to show how much seeing his son like this really affected him. He crossed his arms as he stared him dead in the eyes.

"You have a lot of pain coming off of you Sheriff...I could take it away." The Nogitsune had a light tone of voice as if he was actually going to be helpful. He reached his hand out towards the Sheriff as if offering a helping hand. Scott stepped forwards angrily, scared of what The Nogitsune would do. He looked over to Noah who gave him a glare, warning him to stay back. Scott tilted his head slightly in frustration but he immediately stepped back, maintaining a distance. Stiles just smiled as he sniffed the air around The Sheriff and kept bringing his hand closer to him. Scott could tell that with each passing second The Nogitsune was getting more restless.

Noah looked at him and raised his eyebrows sarcastically. "Oh, really?" He titled his head slightly to the right. His mouth curled back into a pitied frown. Scott knew Stiles definitely got some of his sarcasm from his dad. "I don't care what you think you can do to help me, I'm here to help my son." The Sheriff said going back to his original harsh tone and expression. Just saying his own sons name hurt, it reminded him of when he was younger. When he would ask how his mom was doing every night. He sighed at the thought. He didn't even realize that Stiles's hand was on his shoulder. His veins darkened to a black as well as the Sheriffs. The Sheriff groaned in pain as Stiles panted heavily. It was like some sort of high for him.

Scott screamed right as it happened and tried to pull them away from each other but he couldn't. He kept trying to pull but it wasn't working. The Nogitsune was getting It's source of food one way or another. Finally The Nogitsune took a deep breath and let go while the Sheriff gasped for air and clutched his chest. "What did you do to him!?" Scott yelled out to The Nogitsune. As he went over to Noah to see if he was hurt.

The Nogitsune rolled his eyes as he sighed smiling. "Nogitsune's need to feed too." He just kept grinning. Noah had finally regained his composure and looked confused as he stared at his son, or what was a shell of him really.

He sighed and smiled at Scott signifying he was ok. He looked right back to The Nogitsune and stared blankly. "I want to talk to my son...and just my son." He said sternly, standing up from the ottoman and staring down at Stiles.

The Nogitsune sighed and clicked his tongue. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sheriff even if you talk to your son it's not going to fully be him...we're becoming one slowly but surely." He grinned at Noah who clenched his fist as his eyebrows curled into a angry expression. "We're already half way there." The Nogitsune said sitting up a little straighter, but his smile never wavered.

Noah sighed and turned his back towards Stiles. "I'm can't do this anymore Scott." The Sheriff muttered to Scott as he began to walk away.

"You know Stiles is in his own head right now!? He can see and hear everything that's going on! He's begging to get out! Begging to see his Dad again!" The Nogitsune yelled, laughing manically as he leaned forward clearly projecting his voice for not just the Sheriff but for everyone waiting in the kitchen too.

Noah turned around slowly and muttered softly yet sternly, "What did you just say?" The Sheriff was so torn up inside. This monster has manipulated his son and he was trying to manipulate him as well. He couldn't bear the thought of his son crying out for help, only for nobody to be able to hear him.

The Nogitsune kept laughing as he put his hands behind his head and was back in a more relaxed position. "He's begging for his Dad as we speak. But he knows if I let him in control I'll still be in parts of him and I'll always be in his head. He knows that it's for the best that we're becoming one." The Nogitsune could see the change in the Sheriffs eyes they went from broken and mislead to furious.

He grabbed Stiles by the collar of his shirt and held up his fist as if he was going to punch him. "WHERE IS MY SON, GODDAMIT!?" He screamed as he punched Stiles. Everybody from the Kitchen rushed in and pulled Noah off of him. He had punched him so hard his nose began to bleed.

The Nogitsune wiped his nose with his thumb and began to chuckle as he saw the blood. "That's what I like to see Sheriff!" He says laughing, clearly getting some sort of high from all the pain and strife he was causing.

Everybody's voices mangled together once again as they all scrambled with more ideas. Not just for the Sheriff but The Nogitsune too.

"I say we just beat his ass!" Issac yelled out.

"We need a plan first!" Lydia pleaded

"Guys we should come to an agreement!" Kira said more flustered than usual.

"Yeah Lydia's right!" Allison agreed.

"I just want to punch him in the face." Peter added.

"EVERYBODY STOP!" Scott roared. Everyone let go of the Sheriff and stopped their bickering. "Look." Scott said in defeat as he slid over to the right to present the couch to them.

Stiles was nowhere to be seen.