Part 2 - This place is amazing

I was surprised. Who would've thought that a centaur would make a good tour guide. Father had me care for the horses back home, so being behind a horse wasn't exactly something I wanted a repeat of.

     "Chiron. Did the other campers hear about me?" I asked as I looked around to which he replied,

     "No, I don't think so. Why do you ask?" I gesture around us revealing the campers staring at us and whispering amongst each other. I kept an eye on them as we walked, passing the volleyball pit. More and more stared at us, some even talking loud enough that I heard them. I could tell I was one of the youngest there from the looks on the other campers faces. Chiron and I stopped as some Satyrs ran past us wearing the same orange shirt with "CAMP HALFBLOOD" in large bold letters. The further we went, more and more people stared at me almost like they were expecting me to do something special. It's not a look I was unfamiliar with, back home people stared just the same.

I glanced back behind me towards the house we were at earlier and I never noticed even how close to big it was. It was a four story tall building, sky-blue with a white trim. I also noticed a weather vane on the roof. A brass eagle...Of course. A curtain looked to be messed with, and from the corner of my eye I thought I saw some movement.

"Chiron," I stopped walking. "Whats that room"

Chiron glanced back and his happy go lucky expression quickly left. "Oh. It's just the attic." I noticed the expression swap

"Does someone live there? I swear I saw movement."

"No." He said starting to walk again. To which I made a mental note of that attic.

I trust him, and I believe him. But I can't shake that feeling of seeing movement. I shook my head and caught up to Chiron. We walked through the Strawberry fields, greeting campers picking berries and the satyr who was playing something on his reed pipe.

"May I sit beside you?" I asked the Satyr as he nodded and Chiron looked in confusion. I pulled out a blue ocarina from my bag, the ocarina having an intricate design in it and began to play a song. Catching the attention of all the campers nearby.

The song finished and all the campers clapped for me as Chiron and I left.

"Didn't know you could do that (Y/n)." He said with a smile again. To which I nodded,

"I'm full of secrets Chiron, some secrets are just more fun than others."

He told me all about how Mr. D had a weird effect of the fruit plants. They went crazy which worked best with wine grapes. They restricted him from growing those, and chose strawberries instead.

"Come (Y/n)! Let's go to the woods!" I noticed Chiron had a bit more pep in his step from that. We got closer and just like the big house, I never noticed how big it was.

"The words are stocked full of stuff, it'd be best to go in armed if you want to try anything." I turned my head and asked,

"Stocked? What for?" 

"We run Capture the flag every week, it's Friday nights. I saw your shield, do you have a sword." To which I nodded,

"I've got a lot more than just a sword"

We left the forest and rapid fired through a couple areas including but not limited to: The stables (Chiron wasn't a fan of them), The lake, the amphitheater (Where sing along is), The javelin range, the archery range and the arena for melee fights.