★Chapter Thirty Two☆

Third Person's POV

Moon,we are going to Jeju,by our private jet"
"HUH"like that I was shocked to the core.

"Yes" Jungkook said and leaned toward Tae's ear and said "Moon,let's say this is our pre-honeymoon"
"YOU SHAMELESS BUNNY"Tae whisper yelled.Jungkook just smiled his bunny smile.Tae's face was all red.

"So Minnie is also going with us"Tae asked from Jimin with an excited tone but Jungkook frowned and said,
"No he is not, it's only two us Moon"
"Why would we tag that Minion in the first place"Jungkook mumbled.

"You bunny faced human,I heard that.Don't forget that it's me who helps you for this little plan,huh" Jimin said and flipped his hair.

"Love,I packed your luggage while you were in the office, it's all ready.Enjoy the fullest and make sure to miss me!"
Jimin said and side hugged Tae while Jungkook glared at him cutely.

"Okay then Kook,Tae have a safe journey!"Yoongi said.
"Thank you for your help Yoongi hyung"Jungkook said with a warm smile.

"Where is my "thank you for your help Jimin hyung"Jimin asked while glaring at Jungkook.
Okay Tae was already done and Yoongi also done with this tom and jerry act of these two.

"Thanks to you too Jimin hyung"Jungkook said with a very obvious fake smile.
"You're welcome bunny boy"Jimin said with the same fake smile.

"Moon Let's go then"Jungkook said and put his hand around Tae's waist.
"Mingyu let's go"Jungkook said to the boy.Mingyu was the pilot for their tour.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

So the said couple was there in their private jet the said Captain was sleeping while putting his head on his Moon's shoulder,his Moon was back hugging him.

©smol_kia /X
Please note that Jungkook is in his captain outfit and Tae is in his office outfit.

He was looking hot in that pilot outfit but same time looking like a baby in his beautiful husband's embrace.After sometimes Captain's Moon aka Jeon Taehyung fell asleep and both woke up due to Mingyu's voice.

Then they could see the sunset over the horizon painting the whole sky with its shades.Tae was looking at the sunset of course he is an artist,a sucker for a beautiful scenery of sunset.Jungkook also looking at the sunset,but it's not only the sunset he found that was mesmerising......

The evening glow had fallen onto his Moon's flowless face making shades in his face and hair looking oh so beautifully,more beautiful than sunset itself.Taehyung was wearing the office outfit but looking like the most beautiful person ever.

Taehyung was wearing the office outfit but looking like the most beautiful person ever