chapter 1 (sent away)

(Um so hi I just wanted to say that this will probably suck but I'll try my best so work with me and also I'll try to update as fast as possible I just wanted to get this out there so I can at least have something)

GARY GOODSPEED!!!

The young blonde turned around with two guards holding him with cuffs at both of his sides. There sat the Lord commander on his throne looking at the young blonde.

"Gary why must you do this? Why must you run away and try to leave?" The Lord commanders voice sounded so sincer yet so cold "And why must you cause so much trouble!?!" His other father Jhon goodspeed said harsh yet concerned for Gary's well-being and safety.

"I am 18 I can clearly take care of my self!!" The young blond shouted at his parents.

"You clearly don't act like you can. " said the Lord commander sharply, his eyes where also narrowing down at the young blond.

"I am sorry son but we can't allow this to happen again we must punish you it's for your own good. " Jhon goodspeed said caring yet stren to get his point across.

"Yes we decided that we must send you to the galaxy one but this time..." He suddenly stopped thinking if he should even finish his sentence.

"This time what?" Gary asked curious and slightly concerned.

"This time you will be on the galaxy one for five years." The Lord commander said finally finishing his sentence.

"W-what? Y-you must be joking r-right?" The young blonde asked in a panicked manner as he was slightly shaking from fear and anger.

"We are sorry son but this is for your own good now, guards take him to the galaxy one" Jhon goodspeed said while looking directly at his son Gary goodspeed being taken away to the galaxy one.

As the blonde was being dragged away he begged and pleaded with his fathers to rethink their decision and that he'll behave if they don't do this "p-please don't do this I'll behave I swear I won't do anything bad or that will get me in trouble again please just don't lock me away for five years please!!" As the blonde struggled he was eventually placed into the galaxy one being sent away to space this time all alone with no one to be with him but somehow this feeling felt familiar to him.

"Oh right Gary we also got you a KVN to keep you company." Said the Lord commander.

A bumblebee robot that hovers made his way to gary. "Oh hi Gary I'm KVN your deep space insanity avoidance companion." He tightly hugged Gary.

"I already hate you KVN!! And I hate both of you too!!" Shouted the blonde furiously while also yanking KVN off of him.

"Listen this will help shapen you up and also help you understand your mistakes and help you grow to become an honorable leader" said Jhon goodspeed softly.

"And plus five years will pass by in a flash and also you have the robots and the ships AI H.U.E to also keep you company while also to keep you in check and in line as well." Stated the Lord commander.

"Come on guys I will go insane they are robots they won't help I will only go isane faster please guys you don't have to do this" pleaded the blonde one final attempt to try and change his parents mind.

"You will be fine now we will see you in five years be good son" said the Lord commander.

"We will also miss you dearly son" said his other father Jhon goodspeed, as he waved goodbye to Gary.

--------------------------------------------------------

"You know we can always just kill Gary and start a new with an orphan right?" Said John goodspeed.

The Lord commander turned his head furiously "how dare you say that let alone think that he is our son and he is one of your most top priorities!" He said furious that his husband and Gary's father would even say or suggest this idea.

"I'm just saying that he might not be worth this much trouble if he's come back in five years and still causes trouble" Jhon goodspeed said cold and harsh without even stuttering a single word.

"You cannot be serious right now! If you weren't my husband I would have had you executed on the spot for even thinking that" The Lord commander said furiously.

They always seem to argue like this but after a look at their evil empire they eventually calm down and move on, this time hoping Gary will come back new and improved and actually acting his age.

One month later after gary being sent to space  avocato and little Cato had moved to Terra con prime and had lived there for the past five years.

Avocato had been summoned by the Lord commander and Jhon goodspeed themselves wanting to talk with him

To be continued...

(Sorry for the cliffhanger I just need time to write out more and flesh out the story more also it may sound a little too much like ShiTigers but the next chapters will be different I promise ok? And also I will probably only write three fan fics at a time so I don't overwhelm myself anyways have an amazing day!)