chapter 3 (long awaited meeting)

(Hello I know I have been gone a tiny while but I have just been busy with school and what not I promise I will try and do stuff I'm just trying not to fail and also I think this chapter may be really really long since it will switch between Gary and avocato talking a lot but I hope you enjoy this small chapter for now)

Gary's pov

"H.U.E when is my prison sentence over?" The blonde asked tired and annoyed.

H.U.E: "for the thousandth time Gary your sentence will be up in one week so be patient" the ships A.I said slightly annoyed.

"Ughhh at least I'm almost free and can almost leave and finally return home I wonder what else has changed on tera con prime." The blonde said.

Avocatos pov (in his journal)

Log 208
"I am almost at the galaxy one just a few more minutes and I will finally be able to meet the young heir of the Lord commander and Lord dictator, and if he's anything like them I will hate him, well I already hate him slightly he's the whole reason I'm in this mess but I was selected to be his 'permanent helping hand' and forced to marry him but there are some benefits like I will be one of the highest and trusted military officers, little Cato will be safe, and I will no longer have to be on the run. End of entry log 208"

Neither pov

The dark teal ventrexian made his way to the Galaxy one's entrance and entered the code to open the hatch. (note there is only a code to the door from the outside otherwise Gary would have escaped by now) and made his way inside wondering around until he heard the young heir and peaked the corner seeing a rather young peachy pale male with blonde hair. He then backed away from the corner and thought to himself "is that really the young heir?" Nonetheless he approached the young heir.

"Sir what are you doing?" Said the dark teal ventrexian confused at what the young heir was doing.

Gary quickly turns around quickly and startled since this was the first communication with anyone living for FIVE YEARS and he grabs the ventrexians shoulders to make sure he's real and starts to smile widely when he realizes that the ventrexian is actually real.

"Oh my god a real living being!!!" Gary shouts in excitement.
"Wait... How did you get in?" He said confused as no one has been able to get in nor has anyone tried.

"Question can you let go of me young heir?" Avocato asked annoyed that the young blonde was touching and yelling right next to him and right near his ears as well.

"Oh sorry just haven't seen anyone for years and your the first living being I have seen in five long cruel years" the young blonde said with dread.
"Anyways why are you here? Not complaining but nobody an just come here without a reason I doubt the Lord commander would lend you the authority to come here without a proper reason" the young blonde said with suspicion of why the ventrexian was even there in the first place. "So why are you here?" The blonde asked curiously.

"I am here to help guide you and keep you on the right track to becoming the future leader of Tera con prime." The ventrexian said blankly.

"Oh I thought you were going to be a real friend." The blonde said sadly.

"Young heir I am here to help you so why are you sad? you will gain political friends and a whole empire to you there will be many more opportunities for 'friends' ones you will gain and help for yourself" the dark teal ventrexian said calmy and confused.

"I want real friends and people who actually want to be friends with me not people who only like me because of status and because I have power." He said hoping to at least have the ventrexian understand him but all the ventrexian does is just stand there and nod just like the robots not even caring or listening.

"Oh yea I have one more thing to mention young heir" the dark teal ventrexian said. "What is it?" The blonde asked curiously. "Your fathers have arranged for me and you to marry for when we get back to Terra con prime" The ventrexian said with a cold yet hatred tone with a hint of regret (for joining the Lord commander in the first place).

"W-what?." The blonde said surprised. "Your just joking right?" He said trying to see that he heard wrong or it's some twisted joke.

"Nope. Listen I wish it wasn't like this either but I am doing this because of my loyalty but also for my son if you want I can tell you how it has come to this but that's up to you." He said hoping to get his point of view to the young heir.

"Oh I am sorry that you've been dragged into this situation because of what I've done but I didn't think they'd do this without my consent or even telling me" He says apologetic and confused of why his fathers would do this.

"I think we can do something to at least help soften the blow." He said trying to help this weird situation.

"what idea or plan could possibly help this situation?" The ventrexian asked confused.

"How about we get to know each other so when we are forced to marry we at least will know each other slightly although you don't have to but it would just help to make it least awkward if your comfortable with that." He asked genuinely trying to somewhat help their situation.

"Well we have a week so we might as well try to get to know each other if that's what you truly want." He said blankly but also hopeful for his new life with the blonde.

(Hello! This is the end of this chapter but I have a very very important announcement the next seven chapters will be Gary and avocato getting to know each other but that may change due to time and if it just makes them know each other to well but I may make them shorter to help justify seven chapters of them getting to know each other anyways have an amazing day!)