Be Yourself

Later as Alexis sneaks backstage in wolf form she finds Luke in a room with a guitar that has the name Leo on it.

"Uh Luke why does your guitar say Leo?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Alexis? What are you doing back here? And in wolf form? Someone could see you." Luke says in alarm.

"And? Someone seemed to think I was a coward for not showing my true self more often. So what it's matter?" Alexis asks as she glares at Luke.

"Look I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean it. Now please shift back before someone sees you. And as for the guitar we'll it's apparently my new name for my new look." Luke says as he sets the guitar down.

"It's just as well anyway. I'm not staying for long." Alexis says.

"Oh." Luke says as he gives a sad look.

"I came because I wanted to wish you luck." Alexis says.

"But I thought you didn't support this?" Luke asks in surprise.

"I don't support you changing yourself. I do support your dream as a rocker. I just wanted to say good luck out there." Alexis says.

"Oh. Thanks." Luke says as he smiles slightly.

"You're welcome. I just wish you'd do it as yourself. Like I said before. Changing yourself so others will like you isn't worth the price you pay. But if this is what you want I guess I can't change your mind." Alexis says as she turns to leave.

"So does this mean you'll come to the show?" Luke asks as Alexis stops and looks over her shoulder at him.

"I'll think about it Lu- I mean Leo. Anyway good luck." Alexis says before she leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Our next contestant hails from Royal Woods Michigan." An announcer says as Alexis is with the Louds in the crowd of people.

"Whoo! It's Luke!" Lynn shouts happily.

"Please give a warm welcome to Leo!" The announcer says as Luke appears in his new costume and with his new guitar.

"Leo?" Lane asks.

"That's his new name apparently. Had to change his old one to match his new look." Alexis says annoyedly.

"I'm so embarrassed. I've been calling him Luke all these years." Loni says before Luke steps up to the microphone.

"Sorry. I've made a huge mistake. This isn't me. A good friend tried to tell me this earlier but I was too stubborn to listen. But not anymore. I'm not Leo. I am Luke Loud!" Luke shouts as he throws his wig to the crowd as Lexx catches it and tosses away his guitar before the curtains draw back to reveal Luke is looking like his old self with his old guitar as he begins playing his other song.

"Now that's the Luke I know." Alexis says happily.

*Song being played is Play It Loud from Loud House*

Luke Singing

Rock and roll is running through my veins