1. ★ woah

"I'm not upset" I shrug, which is half true. "I'm sure I'll find someone, someday. Maybe not Matt, or Tommy.." I continue to put on my mascara, Lottie is sitting on my vanity watching me.

We're going to some YouTuber's 1 million party. I believe her name is...Tarayummy? I'm not so sure, she's friends with Sam and Colby...I think. I haven't watched Sam and Colby, since Tommy and I's breakup.

"Maybe you'll meet a guy there? Hell, maybe I'll meet a girl there" Lottie playfully punches me in the shoulder, placing her phone on the vanity. She's wearing a blue dress, that comes above her knees. Some white heels, and she has her hair in French braids. She's so effortlessly pretty.

I can't believe she's Michael Clifford's younger sister.

That sounded so gay- I promise you I'm not gay. Lottie is just a very pretty woman.

What am I even saying?- who am I talking to?-

I shake my head, beginning to tap in my concealer with a beauty blender.

"Rose and the Triplets are gonna be there...will you be okay?" Lottie seems concerned, even though I literally do not care.

"I've said this before, I will not let a random white man get between us. Plus, that crush lasted for a few days. It's not like he belonged to me, or something" I apply lip gloss, and smack my lips together. I place my lip gloss in my pocket, taking a deep breath as I look in the mirror.

I'm wearing an oversized shirt, probably Michael's or Luke's, some short shorts, and a pair of air forces. I look like a fucking VSCO girl, it's almost funny. I look like a hobo, next to the goddess on Earth, Lottie Clifford.

"Isn't that a 5SOS Show merch shirt? Where did you get that?-" Lottie giggles that out, bringing her knees to her chest.

"Probably Michael" I look at myself one last time, making sure I look okay. "I'm underdressed-" I groan, rolling my eyes slightly. I take off the shirt, and rummage through my pile of clothes on the floor.

I find a green hoodie that says 'empathy' on it, and look confused. "How the fuck did I get Calum's hoodie, from 2018?-" I ask myself that, and shrug. I put it on, and spray some perfume on it. Gucci Flora, to be exact.

My sister is a billionaire, and I'm worth 23 million...I can afford Gucci.

Lottie playfully rolls her eyes at me, and jumps off the vanity. She accidentally scratches her thigh on the end of it, and hisses in pain.

"Damn, that must've hurt." I chuckle, wondering what to do with my hair. I decide to keep it down, but put some tiny braids in the front of my hair. Kinda Y2K-esque, I guess.

"You're gonna be late for your own funeral, Dakota." Lottie crosses her arms, looking amused by my preppiness. She looks me up and down, chuckling. "Let's go, VSCO girl." She steps up to me, taking my arm in hers.

We arrive at the party, and I hear music from outside the house. I gaze at Lottie, who looks a bit...unsure, herself.

"C'mon, we need to get out of our shells."

"Girl, I'm already out of my shell- this looks like a place where chicks do heroin-"

Lottie scoffs at me, rolling her eyes. "Don't say that so loudly, it's rude." She then pulls out a tiny mirror, and makes sure her makeup looks good. "Let's go."

She drags me inside, and I immediately cough from the smell of marijuana and alcohol. "Jesus Christ, what did we just walk in to??" I whisper that to Lottie, staying by her side like a scared animal.