Prologue

《♤♡◇♧⊙☆°•》

Two worlds far apart from different universes alike... reality and fiction.

A bright screen reflect the moniter of the computer as the sound of typing in the background noise.
An individual stumble upon the site where all creative minds that gathers to write and read stories in the collaborative fandom community. They dive deep into the lore that shakes in the fandom community....

SCP Foundation

The focus point that surrounds in the SCP foundation, a secret organization that hides anomalies from the world public for the sake of normalcy.

The replica of our own real universe with the only difference is the anomalies existence are real.

Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅr̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠

BLACK...

WHITE...

BLACK...

WHITE...

G̶̺̥̎̄͌͑͂̔̏̓̂́̈́͜͝͝͝͝ͅŖ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̜̹͔̎̍́ͅȨ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑Ý̴̥͙̘̇̈́̇̃͒̿́͘͘͝͝ͅ

A spiral of a strange phenomenon that pulls them through the boundless layers of narratives, deep in the vast cosmos.
Bright orb as their form manifest to fit the foreign reality in time and space as it travels through the dimesion of the universe. The 'soul' of their essence drawing all the energies in the vast space like moth to a flame. Memories overflow in their being of what they use to be. Old in mind with knowledge that is the truth of this world, yet new as baby. An outsider they feel don't belong there...a light sound disturbs their thoughts.

---Ting [Loading System in user's 'soul' from the real world ]....100% complete

--Ting [Initializing sync with Spiral Gestalt and System]....Error

--Ting [Initializing sync with Spiral Gestalt and System]....%!&?complete

---Ting [User can now Save and Load!]

---Ting [Gift!🎁] [Bless with God mode and inventory slots] [Poket Dimension]

----Ting [Gift!🎁] [Universal mystery unlimited anomaly smartphone] (Can manifest physically and virtually)

----Ting [Immune Eraser] [Divine interference] [Title Law breaker] [ Swann's Voice Radio] [Immunity] [System body]

----Ting [Item!] [Looking through the glass mirror]

As the lists goes on the orb glows feeling a new body take form. Finally being able to feel limbs as they had their short celebration the screen pop open to view Name status of my new identity.

---Name status for your new identity...
[ _____________ ] typing....

[_____!] IS THIS YOUR NEW NAME?

YES NO

YES

[Welcome to your new journey in this world ______!]

With that last comment from the system, as my consciousness fading away the surrounding darkness envelop my body in the void.

An unknown entity appear out of thin air in the SCP universe. Caught up in the chaos during the containment breach that is cause by the mysterious enemy forces. Mysteries to solve, enemies hidden everywhere, allies to meet and friends to keep close, enemies closer. Eccentric doctors and cold stoic battle harden MTF guards with questionable morals behind the bland white walls within the facility. Unpredictable council members that oversees all behind scene. Were survival through the elderich horrors lay thin ice.

A mystery blue screen pops in front of them called 'system', the only source of connection to our real world. May be the best luck be ever on their favor.