The Allogene

Y/n L/n

Age:16

H/c:Varies

Skin:Tanned

E/c:Varies

Race:Human/Allogene

Info:

An allogene is a human who is bestowed a vision of the 7 elements due to unknown qualifications. They can be considered Demigods in human form. They are fundamentally different yet similar to regular humans, but they have a high affinity to magic/elemental power. They can bend an element to perform incredible feats. As they grow, they have the potential to shed their human forms and become God's.

Source of Power:Elemental Energy

Pros:

Protects users from outside influence(Prevents transformation of race and mental resistance)

Enhanced Body

Healing Factor(Heals far faster than regular humans can)

Elemental Energy Manipulation: Can manipulate the elements to do incredible things from creating unbreakable shields, make weapons capable of destroying mountains in a single swing, or change the weather capable of deleting the entire eco system permentally.

Spark of Divinity: As they grow in power and achieve their ambitions, they slowly transcend to Godhood. Each process is unique to the individual. This also plays a part in their abilities, from making elemental constructs or being able to heal wounds of others.

Cons:

They need to have a certain amount of elemental mastery to be able to do many things. 1-10%, you will only be able to manipulate a small amount of power. The more you practice, the higher the percentage raises. The best way to raise it is during combat and having a strong will.

They have a knack of drawing trouble, most times unintentionally.

Elements:

Ameno- Air

Geo- Earth

Electro- Lightning

Dendro- Nature

Hydro- Water

Pyro- Fire

Cryo- Ice

Background information to explain

Y/n is a child from an AU verse of Genshin Imapct where the people there are far stronger. A foot soldier without a vision will be able to match most high-class beings with some effort. A piece of paper from that world can be as hard as solid steel in the dxd universe.