Prt 1

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

.....

July 26th. Last day in California
4:40pm

"Juju shut the fuck up about that nigga damn"keilani said to juju. "mi-mirah he broke up with me after a year. We-we were so in love"juju stuttered as she was so heartbroken. Her first love Jaylen had broke up with her when she went to his house to say goodbye and give him a hug and a few kisses.
"well No more Juju and Jay"keilani said hugging her little sister. Juju wiped her tears. "I'm never dating again"juju mumbled. "girl you lying niggas gon be all over you now go on"Keilani said rolling her eyes. Juju loved Jaylen with all her heart.

              Back in time at 1:34pm

"Hiii babyy"juju said hugging Jaylen as he walked out on his porch. He didn't hug her back. "hi justice."Jaylen said pushing her off of him. Justice looked at him sideways. "Justice we done. I love you so fucking much but we done . This shit is dead once you land in fucking New York. And you gon find somebody else ma. So don't say you ain't you so sweet and I would never do anything to hurt you but baby we done."Jaylen said not looking Justice in the eyes. "baby look me in the eyes"Jaylen said grabbing her face. She looked up and tears just fell. "jaylen you not fucking serious"juju said pushing his hand off her. "so you fucking breaking up with me cause I'm leaving"juju said crying. "juju I love you but we done"Jaylen said grabbing her face and kissing her. Justice kissed back because she still loved him anyways. "I love you too baby."Juju said walking to her mom's car that was parked in his driveway.
As she opened the door her mom asked. "Baby what's wrong?". "mama we broke up"juju said pouting trying not to cry.

Present.

6:56pm. At the airport LAX

They all got on the plane all juju could do was sleep.
She was so hurt she didn't think anyone could fix her heart.

     The week after. Their house was already done since their mother had been getting this house ready for plenty of years.

Juju finally felt happier that she was over Jaylen. In a week . She just focused on herself and reflected on his actions. She bettered herself for herself.

Juju was still sad because keilani had went back to California to live with their dad. Keilani told juju last minute because she didn't want juju to be sad. But Juju was low key upset she had no other friends and her sister was leaving her.

"Mom! I'm gonna go to the store."juju yelled as she scrolled through instagram stories.
"ok baby stay safe!"Her mom yelled from upstairs.
Justice was spoiled and a bitch. The only person who changed that was Jaylen and he wasn't in her life no more so she just didn't give a fuck no more.
She was only 14 but like I said she was spoiled so she had a car. She only drove it for small distances.
She walked through their kitchen and and went to the garage where multiple cars were place. She grabbed her keys.