𝐌𝐟𝐦,prt 2

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

by,,ʙᴇ ꜰʟʏ ʙᴛᴄᴄミ★ ™

this story includes gang violence,s3xual activity,drinking,and more

read at your own risk.

August 17th
8:45am

"bye mommyy"juju said getting out her moms car.
It was her first day of freshman year. She had forgotten all about Notti.

She walked towards the office to get her schedule.
She was a bit late but she didn't care.
She didn't ask anybody for help getting to her class either because she felt like it made her seem less dependent. When she finally got to her first period she saw Notti. Sitting in the back of the class on his phone. She walked over to him. "Hi Notti"juju said.
Notti looked up at her. "I thought you didn't wanna talk to me at all?"notti asked her with a smirk.
"well. Speaking of you ghosted me I might change my mind. I don't wanna talk to you."she said.
"I'm just playing. And Ian ghost you I never saved yo number and not gonna lie I was missing you."Notti said. "already got you in love"Justice said giggling.
"no you don't. You just so interesting to talk to."notti said. In other words he meant he liked her.
"yea. I guess. and I've let you explain how you didn't ghost me and what actually happened I guess we can be friends."justice said.
Notti nodded. "you know how to fight?"notti asked.
"duhh nigga I know how to fight the fuck? You don't see how the fuck I talk to everybody."she said in a soft tone. "yea. How the fuck you talk in a rude manner but in a soft ass tone.its sexy."notti said.
Justice laughed. "I don't know."she shrugged.
"Lemme see yo schedule"notti said.
Justice handed it to him. He smiled.
"why the fuck you so happy"she asked.
"Cause we got all our classes together."he said.
A light skin girl walked in and Notti rolled his eyes.
"Why you roll yo eyes at her?"justice asked.
"cause that's my ex. she want me back and gon wanna fight you because we hanging out."Notti said
"Well if she wanna get down we can."Justice said with an attitude.
"If you beat ha ass I'll eat you out"Notti said smirking. "Boy Ian Finna be yo sex toy. I want a real relationship."she said.
"I want a real relationship too. Justice I lowkey like you. Can we start talking?"notti asked.
"no" Justice said.
His whole expression dropped.
"I'm just kidding yea. I like you a lil too."she said smiling.
"Alr give me yo number fr. Ima save it actually this time ion wanna lose you."Notti said.
They exchanged numbers again. And went on with the first two periods laughing and giggling together.
Until 3rd period she had that class with two of Nottis friends. Ddot and Andrea.
"Alr we gon introduce ha to y'all again. Ddot this is Justice . Justice this is ddot. Drea this is Justice. Justice this is drea."Notti said.
"hi drea."justice said not even acknowledging ddot.
"how ima be cool wit ha if she being a bitch already"ddot said. "stop talking about ha like that. That shit ain't cool"Notti said trying not to yell at ddot.
"well ion like ha. That stupid ass bitch."ddot said with a mean tone. "Then don't like me then . I don't give a fuck"juju said laughing. "And I won't the fuck?"ddot said.justice laughed . Notti took ddot away to talk to him.She got under his skin real bad. "Ddot like you."drea said. "If he does then that's too bad."juju shrugged. "I like ddot."Drea said.
"cute"juju said going on her phone.
"he don't like me girl. He tried to push me and Notti yelled at him. If he liked me he wouldn't be tryna get physical with me. He's jealous Notti found a liking in me in under a hour. Because they're best friends or whatever and that's why Notti keep saying shit to him. You got nothing to worry about"juju said with a blank expression. "oh."drea said giggling.
"I know Notti likes you a lot. And usually he don't give a fuck about any girls"Drea said.
"I know,he told me"justice said.
"Yea but he told us how he lost your number . He told us how you were the sweetest girl he's ever met. And all of that."Drea said
"Why you telling ha I said that."notti said with a blank expression. "Thats so cutee"juju said.
"yea yea. Alr ddot say what the fuck you gotta say."notti said. "ight bru. Justice I'm sorry fa saying all that mean shit to you and trying to push you."ddot said. "apology not accepted."juju said.
"you a spoiled brat."ddot said.
"ok? Let me be that then"Justice shrugged
"Ddot. I know you like ha bro."notti said with a disappointed expression.
"ion like ha look at ha she look dirty"ddot said.
"she don't look dirty and you did the same thing with all your girlfriends. You be a bully until you decide to start being nice again and slide into the dms and boom y'all together. But I'm onnat. So that ain't gonna slide over here."notti said.
"he said he onnat meaning he want you bad"Drea whispered to juju. Justice laughed because she knew what he meant by that. "he on me real bad"Justice said backing up Notti sticking her tongue out.
"ion like ha."ddot said.
"you literally pointed towards ha and told edot you was gon tap dat"notti said.
"Ew the fuck nigga you ain tapping shi"juju said.
She thought ddot looked like an alien.
Ddot was silenced. He indeed did have a lil crush on Justice. But Justice and Notti were so alike he thought he would never be able to date her . And he never did.
"I'm done with this shit."notti said slamming down on the chair. "boy you will be ok"justice said. Ddot just walked out the classroom with Drea following him. "She's liked him since the fucking 3rd grade why he wan take you from me when he got ha?"notti said stressed out. He ain't wanna lose his bestfriend over a girl. But he ain't wanna lose his future wife over a minor inconvenience.
"I don't know . But you got me so I won't choose him over you. Never"justice said hugging him.
He smiled but quickly stopped cause they weren't dating. When she pulled away he was blushing.
"I don't like you."she said.
"what you mean?"he asked as she sat down next to him. "Boy I was just playing. Let's hang out after school today"she said giggling.
"Ight where?"Notti asked.
"mm let's get food." Justice said smiling.
"Ight. where though?"Notti asked.
He always wanted to make her happy.
"I'm really craving chipotle."she said giggling.
"stop fucking giggling it's not even funny."ddot said walking up. Justice rolled her eyes and Notti gave him a death stare. "bitch stop talking ta ha like that."Notti said feeling his face get red and hot.
"Notti stop. It's not even that serious ion wanna ruin y'all relationship."Justice said shocked.
"Na. Stop talking ta ha like that. She ain't saying shit ta you. And you keep fucking messing wit ha. She don't like you. Leave ha the fuck alone."notti said standing up. "Who the fuck you talking to?"ddot asked shocked. "Obviously I'm talking ta you. Bitch Ian talking ta ya lil crush."notti said loud catching everyone attention. "Notti stop. You don't have to call him a bitch so many times. And Everyone is watching!!"justice said annoyed.
"justice. I'm fucking protecting you. Why you sticking up for this nigga?. You know what fuck both of y'all. Y'all can get togetha for all I fucking care. It's the first fucking day of school and just never mind fuck y'all."Notti said grabbing his backpack and walking out the classroom.
Justice looked at ddot with an annoyed look.
"ou bitch fuck you. dumb ass bitch"justice said grabbing her stuff and running after Notti.
Ddot was just honestly shocked Notti would yell at him like that for a girl. "you saw that shit?"ddot asked Andrea. "yea. You're in the wrong. You like his girl and he don't like that shit. Stop flirting with her!"drea yelled at ddot.
"bitch stop yelling at me. Ion like you either. All we did was fuck. And I still don't want you. I want js and unless you can get ha. Ion wanna talk to you"ddot said going on his phone. Drea slapped the fuck out of him and walked away. "Ion know what got into you. You a weird ass bitch"she said walking out.

"Notti . What the fuck are you mad at me for?"justice asked him after she finally caught up to him.
"I'm not."he said.
"Yes you are. Talk to me tell me what's wrong"Juju said. "nothing just stop fucking talking to me."Notti yelled at her. She looked at him in the eyes.
She just walked back to class.
She wasn't gon talk to him until he said something to her. Which they were both nonchalant so it would take a little while.
She walked back to class and saw ddot.
"drea got you back to me?"ddot asked.
"no . Leave me alone"she said upset. She just sat down and ignored everything going on. She knew her and Notti weren't gon talk for a while.

3:23pm
"hii baby how was school?"jujus mom asked as juju got in the car. "good. I saw Notti. But a lot happened and I don't wanna talk about it"juju said smiling until she got to the last sentence.
"oh ok. Do you wanna get food?"jujus mom asked her as she started driving.
"yea . Can we go to chipotle I was supposed to go with Ethan."she said sad.
Her mom noddded.

As Justice got closer to the door she saw Nottis long curly hair . And him with another curly head she had thought was dd but when she walked in she saw it was a girl. Her heart broke. She was about to walk out but after Jaylen she told herself never to cry over a nigga no more so she stood in line right behind them. But she had a heavy heart.
When it was their turn they were laughing but Justice noticed nottis laugh seemed fake and forced.
She laughed at the fact he was unhappy.
When he heard her little chuckle he looked back to see Juju however he just rolled his eyes and continued ordering.
"bitch."she mumbled.
They turned around and were holding hands.
Justice ordered and waited . Their food came out at the SAME TIME. She grabbed her order and just went to her mom's car. "ou that smell good did you get my burrito?"her mom said. "yea here. Can we go home I'm realll tired"justice said handing her mom her burrito . Her mom just nodded. "honey. I've been wanting to tell you this but I just wasn't ready. Keilani isn't your real sister. That's why she left and left with no contact. She isn't allowed to contact you."her mom stated. Justice was shocked. "wait. That's why I have no memories or pictures of her until I was 10?"Justice asked.
"yea. That's why you girls didn't have a great connection I was taking care of her till her dad got out of jail."Her mom said.
"oh."juju said.

Justice watched nottis instagram story as he posted beats and then he posted him and a girl holding hands. She teared up. "Swear on everything I love fuck these niggas."she said turning her phone off. She then just went to sleep. Sleep the pain off. She wasn't going to school tomorrow either. She wasn't in the mood.