CHAPTER 3

-Ethan-

"I hope you will be interested on working with our company." My client spoke.

"I don't want to sign with your company."

"But why sir with our plan all we are going to get is profit!"

"I know mister but the idea just didn't felt right and all the motive behind this is about money and it's not beneficial towards me or the people we are working for."

"Sir please sign with our company we will give you more share of this project and-"

"Mr.lee how sweet of you to think that I am going to sign the deal if you pay me more! And that just gave me one more reason to get you out of here."

"Ethan Williams how dare you take my Christopher Lee's deal off!"

"Oh with what just a snap of my fingers?"

"Get them out" I said to my security.

"Please Mr. Ethan don't do this to my company I am facing too many loss."

"Well is that my problem that you have a brain of a trash can?"

"Damn so he is handsome and has a sharp tongue do you need a new assistant sir?" My client's assistant spoke and I ignored her as usual.

Well how do I introduce myself? I have tons of names mostly good one's but the one I like is "the new rising star of business" I mean I worked hard for it so I deserved it.

During my childhood all I could see was me in my room either getting scolded by dad or mom..well mom wasn't that bad but dad REALLY was it didn't matter to him how I always brought straight A's and always stayed in my good behaviour he would still not be satisfied..ever!

"Sir you have to go to Canada for our new project with Mr. Joe." Spoke my assistant.

"When is that?"

"Tomorrow morning if possible."

"Alright get the jet ready I'll be leaving tonight."

"Sir..it's not that urgent you can ju-" I just looked at her .

"Apologies I'll get the jet ready sir."

"Good"
.

.

.

.

At home

"Dad I'll be leaving for Canada tonight."

"Why so sudden?"

"I have a new project with Mr. Joe."

"Okay..when will you be back?"

"I don't know that yet dad but maybe by a month or two?"

"You have to be back before that it's our family tradition to be here on Thanksgiving "

"Yes dad I will try to-"

Doorbell rings

"Sofia open the door" dad spoke

"Hey William"

"Oh my god how come you are here at this time ?"

"I was just passing by and wanted to say hello...oh Ethan did you came back from the company?"